Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By CMB
  • 1 Post By Sol y Sombra

Thread: WTB (WA): Clearo/s (Urgent)

AVF Regular

WTB (WA): Clearo/s (Urgent)

Hey all,
    So I broke my first clearo, a bottom coil smok one, not sure on the specifics, it came with my itaste VV.
    I ordered replacements from Heaven Gifts and then got an email saying they wont be reopening from CNH till the 28th!
    Does anyone have one or two that I could purchase just to tide me over, not particularly fussed what kind, just interested in getting it today if possible! Not looking to buy anything crazy, but keen to see what youve got!
    Thanks to all.
    Benj
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Don't have any clearo's, but I have an AGA-T5 here you can have if that helps. Probably have a couple of carto tanks and carto's lying around somewhere as well.

Shoot us a PM if any of that is any good to you. I'm on the border of South Freo and Hammy Hill if that helps.
    Gresh11 and Hoofprint like this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers CMB, as a newb, I'm still not all that clued in on vaping jargon, so I'm probably using incorrect terminology. I dont think I'll be able to make it SOR though, not through laziness but sheer time constraints. If there is anyone NOR, around the Stirling area, that would be awesome.
    Thanks for your help though mate, I'll PM you if I can make it down there.
    CMB likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly