Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: [WTB] SS 4Nine, Arctic Tank + Coils

AVF Regular

[WTB] SS 4Nine, Arctic Tank + Coils

Hi all

Chasing after an ss 4nine. would love an authentic but I don't think the budget can handle it so a clone is fine. But if you do have an authentic let me know anyway.

Also looking to grab another arctic sub ohm tank and some more coils. Perhaps you bought one and hated it? Bought some coils and realised you preferred the higher/lower resistance ones? Sweet we can help each other out

Thanks for looking

Edit: any chance you own a silo or silo lite you hate? Let me know.
    Last edited by D13S3L; 03-03-15 at 09:14 AM.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Vapeking has ss and copper 4nine clones in the bargain bin last I looked think it was about 30$ hope that helps
    D13S3L likes this.

AVF Regular
    All out of stock
    Also thought if someone had it laying around then I can convert it to vape dollars for them
    Hoofprint likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    who would hate a clearo tank that can vape at 100w not that you would but its a milestone.

Edit: you know your a box mod fan or old
    when you look at the 4nine clone and the nemesis clone and think why a different name for a different color
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 02-03-15 at 08:32 AM.
    D13S3L likes this.

AVF Regular
    Lol I couldn't agree with you more. But having said that I've seen too many times ppl selling off a sub ohm tank because they don't sub ohm or don't like to lung hit or don't like big clouds...sooooo....why did you buy it again? Haha I'm guilty of shameful purchasing though so no one need take it to heart. Just go buy yourself an arctic tank then remember you only vape at 12watts max then send it to me
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Glass tank cracked on my mini last night while i was cleaning it. glad they gave me a second.

im about to place my yearly vape order this week. its disgusting the amount im going to spend dont need no artic tank aswell.
    Just at fasttech $120 us with no mods
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Diesel - I've got a genuine Fortune Mod 18650 if your interested. Functions quite similar to a 4nine.
    Only GG

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Glass tank cracked on my mini last night while i was cleaning it. glad they gave me a second.

im about to place my yearly vape order this week. its disgusting the amount im going to spend dont need no artic tank aswell.
    I just put my first ever order in with Fasttech last night. Will be interesting to see how it goes as I've heard mixed feelings with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wantonnoodles View Post
    Hey Diesel - I've got a genuine Fortune Mod 18650 if your interested. Functions quite similar to a 4nine.
    I don't suppose it's SS? Or the double s as they call it. My plan is to match it up with my derringer so I need something SS. As I had a 4nine before I know it hits pretty hard (I assumed it was because of the hybrid 510 connection thing whatever you call it) and its small and sleek. But I'm always open to anything else that would tick those boxes
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post

Damn! What did you order dude?

AVF Regular
    depends on how you look at it, FT is slow but the price makes up for it. you get what you pay for in the end.
    I will say my $10 orchid clone from FT still is my fav vape item even better then my subtank mini

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Damn! What did you order dude?
    Drip tips
    Glass tanks for mini
    50 mini coils (auth)
    Cotton pads
    tweezers
    some juice
    and more
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 02-03-15 at 10:11 AM.
    steve.c and D13S3L like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast