Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [SA] WTS Various Batttery Chagers and misc

Question [SA] WTS Various Batttery Chagers and misc

I've got a variety of battery chargers that I've bought and used maybe once or twice to test charging speeds and whatnot I have not found that they suit my needs and even with the amount of batteries and mods I have there is just NO WAY I would ever need to charge that many batteries.

To be honest I'm not really sure what they're worth but the all have all accessories that came with them manuals (if they had them), warranty cards (if they had them) car chargers (if they had them) and are in original boxes! They really are in MINT CONDITION. So because I'm not sure what they are worth and cant remember what I actually paid for them I'm going to sorta ball park prices, I'm open to REASONABLE offers and limited negotiation but if you find somewhere you can get the same item (shipping included of course) I'll at least match the price of the item and free shipping or I'll sell it cheaper. Prices don't include shipping you can either ask for standard or express (depending on what you get and where you are, standard should be $7.45 and express $10.20 don't quote me on this these are just the prices I found online. If its any different when I get to the P.O I'll contact you to double check you still want it and are happy with the postage price.) Will supply photos if requested (and I can work out how!!)

This is the first time I've done this so I hope I've covered everything and have set acceptable conditions.

Ok so we have!

1x TrustFire TR-006 (2 bay) @ $25 (standard = $32.45 Express = $35.20)
    1x Soshine V3 4 bay 18650 battery charger @ $55 (standard = $62.45 Express= $65.20)
    1x Efest LUC V2 (2 bay) @ $35 ( Standard = $42.45 Express = $45.20)
    2x Pila IBC (2bay) @ $80 each or both for $135 ( Standard = $87.45 Express = $90.20 for 1! Not sure if you want both will have to find out at the post office if its cheaper to send in a single package or individually)
    2x Oakley Haka V/W/Ohm reader/tester @ $15 each or if for some reason you want both for $25 (Standard = $22.45 for 1 $35.45 for both Express = $25.20 for 1 or $35.20 for both. They're small I'm sure I'll fit 'em in 1 package)

As I mentioned before this is the first time I've done this so I hope the pricing is fair and I've covered everything. Feel free to give me some advice in any areas I may be able to do better next time
    sc_rufctr likes this.

AVF Regular
    I only know this because I was looking for a new one the other day

Your price on soshine v3 is a bit high. Supersport who we all use regularly has these for $49.95 which includes free shipping (unless it is a different one)

Soshine 18650 AU S1 MAX III VER 3 Rapid Charger FOR 1 4 Lithium ION Battery | eBay
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Nope your right, same one. As I said if you can find one cheaper I'll at least match it with free shipping, so if anyone is interested Soshine will match that or make me a offer that's close? Fair?

Edit: I might have to look into his stock

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Joraoul View Post
    Nope your right, same one. As I said if you can find one cheaper I'll at least match it with free shipping, so if anyone is interested Soshine will match that or make me a offer that's close? Fair?

Edit: I might have to look into his stock
    I had a WTB the other day but ended up ordering direct. GLWS
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Oh Damn I've been meaning to put these up for a while but just haven't got round to it oh well thx

AVF Regular
    Hey mate just a heads up vapeking have the Luc v2 for $35.

On another note I may be interested in a Haka. I'll get back to once I've properly woken up, had my coffee and brain is fully functioning
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

Ok so same as with the soshine I'll match it with free shipping.. LOL you're getting up I still haven't got to sleep yet! Let me know about the haka.

Edit: I assume that's $35 inc shipping yea?

AVF Regular
    Nah no shipping included on that price.

I will have to pass on the Haka. Did a bit of research and I don't think it's suitable for what I need. Thanks though
    -Last Analogue-

Ok no worries so my Luc V2 stands at its original cost which is the same as VapeKing @ $35 + shipping and no worries about the haka

Edit: I'll do the LUC V2 @$35 free standard shipping but if you want express you'll have to cover it. I think that's fairer.
    Last edited by Joraoul; 10-03-15 at 06:26 AM.

AVF Regular
    Just some friendly advice, you may want to adjust pricing to accomodate that there is no warranty and it is a used item. Pricing the same as a vendor will force people to resort to purchasing brand new from a vendor that can supply a warranty with the item.

Not having a go or anything just offering some advice if you want to sell these.

GLWS
    Tara likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast