Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: [FS] Stuff I don't use anymore

AVF Regular

[FS] Stuff I don't use anymore

I will be adding stuff I don't use anymore to this thread all prices do not include PayPal fees and shipping

First up is my chana box its a 30 watt dna 30 clone with fat daddy v4 low profile 510 a bigger more comfortable fire button 3d printed battery sled and magnetic door it doesn't have a charge board it works great and hasn't had any issues since I got it it will come with original packaging I am asking $50

Stingray clone $15

Hammer clones $40 each

K100$10

Tube mod hard case $35

hollowed out tank $10

9x .5 coils $15

infinite clt v1 brand new $15

Sent from my jail broken monolith
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 13-03-15 at 01:36 AM.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    I saw the photos of you building the cana is a lovely looking box pity it's not a raptor chip haha glws btw do you have any rda coming up for sale? Like a mutation or the like?
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sorry DEATHGUYJ but as a vendor 3d printed vape gear DEATHware you are not allowed to sell stuff in the Classifieds. You have to sell them within your own Vendor thread as specified here: Classified Rules ... READ AND ABSORB ... Ignorance is not an excuse !
    Last edited by Gresh11; 13-03-15 at 03:06 AM.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Sorry DEATHGUYJ but as a vendor 3d printed vape gear DEATHware you are not allowed to sell stuff in the Classifieds. You have to sell them within your own Vendor thread as specified here: Classified Rules ... READ AND ABSORB ... Ignorance is not an excuse !
    I'm not a vendor in the way that I sell stock I have brought I'm a maker of things on my printer. this stuff is just my personal gear I don't use anymore I have pm'ed fm for clarification anyway

Sent from my jail broken monolith
    steve.c and akef38 like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    i see the pirce for the coils and hollowed tank. not selling the Atlantis aswell ?

AVF Regular
    You are in the vendor general thread so I assumed you are a vendor. You sell stock as a commercial enterprise so I would consider it pretty much the same thing. I am looking forward to the clarification to see what shade of grey eventuates.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Are you an admin..... didn't think so.
    He has PMd a REAL admin to ascertain if it is acceptable, Which IMO should be fine since hes not a Vendor Perse, in which he sells Vape gear but just accessories.

:spit:
    coal miner, steve.c and Plex1980 like this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    Let the man hock his wares!
    akef38 and LimeB like this.

AVF Regular

[FS] Stuff I don't use anymore

I want that tube mod case please. But will wait for verification if you can trade here. If not I'll pm you asking if you by chance have one of something. I just want it dammit! Thanks
    Last edited by D13S3L; 13-03-15 at 05:57 AM.
    oxey likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    You are in the vendor general thread so I assumed you are a vendor. You sell stock as a commercial enterprise so I would consider it pretty much the same thing. I am looking forward to the clarification to see what shade of grey eventuates.
    i would see it as his business didn't buy this stuff, he did out of his own money for his own personal use.
    As such he can sell it here and not tied to his business thread cause they have nothing in common.

It would be like saying to Bill gates, you cant have a garage sale selling your old computer with windows on it cause you own Microsoft you need to sell it on the Microsoft store with the new stuff

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast