Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Soda
  • 1 Post By gregtone
  • 1 Post By DasTwitcH

Thread: FS (VIC) My RDA Collection (Clones) & IGO-L

AVF Regular

FS (VIC) My RDA Collection (Clones) & IGO-L

Up for grabs is my RDA collection. All are clones bar the IGO-L. I've tried them all but it turns out drippers are not for me.

Prices do not include postage, but do include the Paypal fee, or I can do local pick up.

If you take the lot, just give me $50 including standard auspost within oz & I'll throw in two 18650 batteries, plus a dual 18650 700mah charger with au adaptor, and I may also be willing to meet you halfway, up to about 50km, give or take a few.

From left to right we have

Tobeco Plume Veil 1.5 Copper $13 + Postage
    H-Cigar Vulcan RDA 1:1 $13 + Postage
    TOBH V2 $11.50 + Postage
    IGO=L $7.50 + Postage

Take the lot and I'll throw in the two Anyvape ICR 18650 2200mah batteries shown below

Take the lot and Ill also throw in this charger & the AU Adaptor shown below

Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Wow Dan that was quick. Sure you don't wanna give it some time? Dripping is the ducks nuts!
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    Wow Dan that was quick. Sure you don't wanna give it some time? Dripping is the ducks nuts!
    Funny thing about that is, my nick name all through school was 'Duck' haha

As for the drippers, well I wanted pretty much everything I bought from you except for them, but hey it was a package deal, yes! Anyways, I got to try em all out, but didn't like any of them Never mind! If I cant sell them, they'll look good in the display unit
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    How do you like the stingray? Polishes up really nice and hits like a train

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Psst Soda ... not dis Black Duck

Danyel they look mostly like cloud chasers, of coarse I may be wrong.
    Perhaps you should try something that chases flavor, with a tighter draw, just an idea.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    How do you like the stingray? Polishes up really nice and hits like a train
    Im impressed with how well it looks and works. Currently using a single 18350 in it, its so tiny, yet still packs a good hit. Thinking about putting a kick 2 into it to get some regulation happening though I think by doing that Ill loose a lot its punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    Psst Soda ... not dis Black Duck

Danyel they look mostly like cloud chasers, of coarse I may be wrong.
    Perhaps you should try something that chases flavor, with a tighter draw, just an idea.
    Cloud chasers yeah Id have to agree, though the vulcan and tobh clones, have hugely tapered top caps and Ive heard that that makes them good for producing flavouras well. The IGO is a tight draw, too tight for my liking. I considered drilling the air hole out but after using the other three, and adjusting the air flows from tight all the way through to wide open, I still didnt like the whole experience. Maybe i just need to play more with different coil configurations but, at this stage I cant be bothered. Im in love with my subtank mini, to me that is best of both worlds, flavour machine and cloud maker. Also pretty happy with the Atlantis.

Ill take em off ya and give em a go .....
    Daemolitia likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gregtone View Post
    Ill take em off ya and give em a go .....
    PM incoming

FYI not one of them is a cloud atty. All variations on flavour chasing.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    These have been sold and paid for. Cheers Greg