AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]Wanted KR808

Hey people!

Have been looking for KR808 starter kits. ecigzwarehouse has them but i also want to see what others think of this model.
    Looking for a white one with blue LED (auto) or black with blue LED (auto) or is manual a better choice? i love my elusion and i want something similar (especially love the auto battery,but i don't mind manual if i HAVE too ie no choice).

worst thing is ecigswarehouse has no white cartomizers, only stainless steel and black, any other australian vendors that sell the kr808 model? with white battery, blue :ED and white cartomizers (for extra cartos).

Kindest Regards

Mike

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Re: Wanted KR808

I bought one as I wanted to try an auto battery, vapour production is comparable to a 510 but the flavour seems better for some reason, might be because its new. Since I bought the kit its hardly been used though. I just keep going back to the big eGo attys.
    Note there is no atomisers in the kit, its just cartos.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular

sorry stoney, got one already from ecigzwarehouse! thanks for the offer though. Might still get it from you, what colour is it and the LED?

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

hey, i didn't say it was for sale .. I can't part with my babies.

umm, black with blue led .. ecigswarehouse
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D