Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: [WTB] (desperately) Borotank

AVF Regular

[WTB] (desperately) Borotank

Ok so it's pretty clear I'm desperate for one of these. Even more so now that I need one to use the bridge I'm about to order. So please if anyone has one they could spare. Willing to pay a pretty penny for one. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase love you long time!

Highly unlikely I'll get a response but I'm hoping third time lucky actually pays off in a his case.

Cheers
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Ok so it's pretty clear I'm desperate for one of these. Even more so now that I need one to use the bridge I'm about to order. So please if anyone has one they could spare. Willing to pay a pretty penny for one. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase love you long time!

Highly unlikely I'll get a response but I'm hoping third time lucky actually pays off in a his case.

Cheers
    You don't need the Boro tank to use the bridge. Just have to be careful with the little ball filling port.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I'm talking about the kangaroo bridge that's just come out. Need the borotank to fit the kanger subtank coils in. Or is there a way to do it with the standard tanks?
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    I'm talking about the kangaroo bridge that's just come out. Need the borotank to fit the kanger subtank coils in. Or is there a way to do it with the standard tanks?
    No I think that one needs the Boro because the coils are too big for the holes.

Ok here is an out of the box solution for you. The slim dct tanks can fit inside a billet box as a substitute for the actual tank. I used one for a while. You should be able to use the kangaroo in one of those by removing the end/bottom cap and seating it from inside and then replacing the cap.

Something to watch though would be the heat and depending in the tank whether you can use tank cracker liquids. Try it and see.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 18-03-15 at 02:50 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Yeah that's why I was meaning. Hence my desperation for a boro as I enjoyed the kanger coils and to have them in the billet box would put my few other mods on the shelf. But with billet box not taking debit cards and atmo saying 2 weeks every 2 weeks for them to be in stock it's not looking to promising on getting one.
    Crisscross likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Here's a stupid question, but how does it stay in place and not slip left and right?
    Also wondering how much juice it would hold once the coil and bridge is fitted. I'm assuming it would take up a lot of space?

Come on ppls someone has to have a couple for these. How can I make it worth your while to help a bro out???

I can't stand flippers but this would be the one time I would let it slide as you would be doing me a favour so you would have to get something in return, otherwise why would ya bother, right? :P

Edit: and it's ok XX that's not directed at you. I know I can't get you to crack and give in lol
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Can someone educate me on what a boro tank does? The bb has its own tank doesn't it?

AVF Regular
    Don't know heaps about the borotank but as far as I know if contains a glass tank instead of the plastic type it has standard and no ball fill valve. The glass just slides down and U can just dump the juice straight in.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers yatesy, it makes sense i suppose. It would be a lot more user friendly. Doesn't sound like they would come cheap though.

AVF Regular
    nah they aren't i think around $60 once shipped. but they have a new adapter so that you can use the 1.2ohm kanger subtank coils in it. but you HAVE to have a borotank for it. and I dont. but the kanger coils are my prime vaping style so if i could find this f**ken borotank i'll be in pure heaven with my bb and will probably clear out everything else i own as it will tick all the boxes for me. seriously frustrating the crap out of me that i cant find 1 bloody tank arrrrggghhh!!!
    -Last Analogue-

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast