Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WTB: In bulk el cheapo clearo's for testing flavours.

AVF Regular

WTB: In bulk el cheapo clearo's for testing flavours.

As per the title, I'm looking for el cheapo clearo's solely for testing new flavours. They then will most likely be disposed of. Ive tried googling and searching through many various vendors however, I cant seem to find any good bulk buy deals. Someone here must know where I can buy like 50 of these at once?
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    I'd buy a dripper, learn how to make a micro coil, and buy some cotton.
    Can be done for around $25 and you can test all the flavors you want.
    Just take out the cotton. Quick rinse then put more cotton in.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    I'd buy a dripper, learn how to make a micro coil, and buy some cotton.
    Can be done for around $25 and you can test all the flavors you want.
    Just take out the cotton. Quick rinse then put more cotton in.
    Thanks for the input! Ive got drippers, well I did have, just sold them all here on AVF. I know Im prolly being extremely lazy but I find its too much work changing the wicking and cleaning the dripper after every taste. Plus I think when comparing flavours, its better to just add like half a ml of each flavour to four or five or more clearos and then be able to taste the flavours side by side, back and forth etc.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Yeah fair enough. You might get lucky and find a few people with bulk clearo's they want to get rid of. Could also be worth just looking at ce4 clearo's from a vendor and see if they can do a deal in bulk.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Why not just grab like 2 or 3 x7 packs of CE5/6 cleros, something like these https://www.fasttech.com/product/1361200 would be cheap as chips and you can still replace the coils even cheaper too.

Or if you want something a little nicer try grabbing a couple of sets of iClear 30's https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...er-tank-7-pack . I have a set of these (well not these actual ones, I have the genuine) and about a billion replacement coils lol which is what I used to use for taste testing, in fact I still have them and use them though I'm getting more into dripping now.

But I still keep a mix of these with some of my fav flavours in them ready to vape when I'm having a few drinks and too lazy too drip, my wife call them cocktail hours because I'll sit for a hour enjoying my fav flavours. It is nice to be lazy and just flip from one flav to the next and I love the adjustable tip on these too.

Think the authentic iclear 30s can be had for like $10-$15 a atty.
    Last edited by Dalork; 19-03-15 at 09:47 AM.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    Currently out of stock but a good alternative to a muted clearo.
    SmokTech Dual Coil Dripping Atomizer | House of Vape

AVF Regular
    Why would you want to use a differant device to test juices? I understand you want side by side, but a cheaper device might not give you a true indication of what it will be like in your favourite tanks.

Just a thought. Buy more tanks and coils...
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Just get 5x Subtank Minis mate. Don't waste your hard earned bucks on crap.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    Thanks for the input! Ive got drippers, well I did have, just sold them all here on AVF. I know Im prolly being extremely lazy but I find its too much work changing the wicking and cleaning the dripper after every taste. Plus I think when comparing flavours, its better to just add like half a ml of each flavour to four or five or more clearos and then be able to taste the flavours side by side, back and forth etc.
    Use a dripper via temperature control and jj
    USA dry out your wick and boom new juice

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    Why not just grab like 2 or 3 x7 packs of CE5/6 cleros, something like these https://www.fasttech.com/product/1361200 would be cheap as chips and you can still replace the coils even cheaper too.

Or if you want something a little nicer try grabbing a couple of sets of iClear 30's https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...er-tank-7-pack . I have a set of these (well not these actual ones, I have the genuine) and about a billion replacement coils lol which is what I used to use for taste testing, in fact I still have them and use them though I'm getting more into dripping now.

But I still keep a mix of these with some of my fav flavours in them ready to vape when I'm having a few drinks and too lazy too drip, my wife call them cocktail hours because I'll sit for a hour enjoying my fav flavours. It is nice to be lazy and just flip from one flav to the next and I love the adjustable tip on these too.

Think the authentic iclear 30s can be had for like $10-$15 a atty.
    Didnt know ce6 exsisted, thanks. I have added two 7 packs of them and 3 ten packs of replacement coils to my cart

Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Why would you want to use a differant device to test juices? I understand you want side by side, but a cheaper device might not give you a true indication of what it will be like in your favourite tanks.

Just a thought. Buy more tanks and coils...
    I'd agreed to a certain extent though, my thoughts are, if I dont like the mild flavour hit in the el cheap clearos, I definately wont like taking a full flavour hit via any decent flavour atty's

Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Just get 5x Subtank Minis mate. Don't waste your hard earned bucks on crap.
    If only my pockets were deep enough, Id have a dozen or more of these. Loving the subtank mini, it goes with me everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    Use a dripper via temperature control and jj
    USA dry out your wick and boom new juice
    And again, if only I had deeper pockets... maybe someday in the distant future Ill get to hook myself up with a temp controlled mod :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast