Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: [WTB] (nsw) Simply Tips Kayfun Easy Fill Top Cap Micro Kit

AVF Regular

[WTB] (nsw) Simply Tips Kayfun Easy Fill Top Cap Micro Kit

Now that I have "saved" money by buying a KFL+ at half price ...

Does anyone have a Kayfun Easy Fill Top Cap Micro Kit by Simply Tips that's not getting any love? If so, I'd be happy to take it off your hands

I've asked Ben at Vapersphere, and he doesn't have any hidden in a cupboard anywhere. So, before turning to Europe, I thought I try my luck here.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    just top fill with the normal topcap. Ive been using a kayfun for over a year now and have never even taken the bottom screw out. I dont see how it can get much easier.

AVF Regular
    Yeh - I was planning on top filling, arth. But half the reason for wanting this kit is the 'micro' bit. (The other half is an unfathomable need to have drawers full of vaping bits that never get used )
    giruvian, Fatman and Toddosh like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Arth, if you don't have a Kayfun easy fill top cap then of course you can't see how much easier it is..
    CMB, btobw and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchy Pits View Post
    Arth, if you don't have a Kayfun easy fill top cap then of course you can't see how much easier it is..
    You've made me realise I got my proportions wrong. Half the reason I was looking for the Simply Tips kit is that I am a long time SnP tank user and I've always loved the simplicity of the twin top fill holes; buying an Axiom with the same fill system made me realise how easy it is. That leaves 25% for the 'micro' factor and 25% for the 'squirrelling things away in drawers' factor

AVF Regular
    Besides the function it also bring down the height abit I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    No unused easyfill goodness in anyone's bottom drawer?

AVF Regular
    I have 2

Both in use
    Fatman, btobw and Polo89 like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    I have 2

Both in use
    That was very cruel :/

Made me actually Laugh Out Loud, but.
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    i have one, if i can find it i'll let you know
    Fatman, BrianS and btobw like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast