Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hoofprint
  • 1 Post By Hoofprint

Thread: WTB: Vic: KF4 M-Tank

AVF Regular

WTB: Vic: KF4 M-Tank

As the per the title, I'm looking for a Kayfun V4 M-Tank (Polycarb) regular size. I'd prefer genuine but will consider a reproduction if that's all I can find. Surely someone out there has a spare they no longer want or need? Failing finding one secondhand, if anyone knows where these can still be bought brand new I'd much appreciate a link.

Cheers!
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Drop down list over on the right lets you choose different colors.
    (not Authentic)
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3023/10011755/2020101

But its called slowtech for a reason. wont help you much if your desperate
    pay for the Australia Expedited Air shipping cuts the delivery time to around 8 days (regional NSW)
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 21-03-15 at 05:00 AM.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Hoof.. Not sure why that didnt come up when I was searching in google :/

Talk about cheap, $2.02 for a two pack, at that price I care not if they aren't genuine, so long as they work?!!

Gotta love fastech, Ive got nine items in my shopping cart there, yet still the total value is too low to check it all out just yet.

Hmm what else can I order from there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Drop down list over on the right lets you choose different colors.
    (not Authentic)
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3023/10011755/2020101

But its called slowtech for a reason. wont help you much if your desperate
    pay for the Australia Expedited Air shipping cuts the delivery time to around 8 days (regional NSW)
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    the prices are in Yank (american) be careful of the exchange rate.
    That said its a good place to get spare tanks and parts like o-ring packs.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    the prices are in Yank (american) be careful of the exchange rate.
    That said its a good place to get spare tanks and parts like o-ring packs.
    Spare tanks and o-ring packs added to cart...

Thank you