Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: WTB Diver v1

AVF Regular

WTB Diver v1

I am still playing around with some tank options and I think the diver v1 has the parts I need. The v2 does not work so it's completely old school.

I am sure there are some of these lying around in people's long forgotten vape gear. I want to pull it apart so I only need the base. Specifically the black delrin inners and the pin so I don't care what condition the tubes are in.

Let me know if you have any.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    I may still have one, but the pin comes loose so not sure exactly what parts are worn. I'll have to look later on though
    Crisscross and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    I may still have one, but the pin comes loose so not sure exactly what parts are worn. I'll have to look later on though
    Have you still got the pin I need that bit and I am going to thread the little delrin inners so it's ok if its loose. Lol
    steve.c and Midlife like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Have you still got the pin I need that bit and I am going to thread the little delrin inners so it's ok if its loose. Lol
    I'm intrigued
    Crisscross and Midlife like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I'm intrigued
    You know I need to play with it to see if my brain wave was right.

The bits I have are 1 old diver (need a couple more) a smoketech rebuildable, an atmistique grail adapter some by leo insulators (or delrin insulators, agr carto tanks with the centre tube. And of course my random bits.

I was trying to use pins from other bits but can't get the insulation right. I also need to get tiny fat silicon orings but I think I have that sussed.
    gtadmin and Midlife like this.

AVF Regular
    I am trying to picture in my head what you are doing with all off those bits.............................................. ...........Now I have got a headache.

Off to find my diver and all of the rest of the stuff you are talking about to try and work it out.

Cheers
    Midlife
    gtadmin likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    You know I need to play with it to see if my brain wave was right.

The bits I have are 1 old diver (need a couple more) a smoketech rebuildable, an atmistique grail adapter some by leo insulators (or delrin insulators, agr carto tanks with the centre tube. And of course my random bits.

I was trying to use pins from other bits but can't get the insulation right. I also need to get tiny fat silicon orings but I think I have that sussed.
    You'll suss it ... I have faith
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    I am trying to picture in my head what you are doing with all off those bits.............................................. ...........Now I have got a headache.

Off to find my diver and all of the rest of the stuff you are talking about to try and work it out.

Cheers
    Midlife
    All of this stuff is interchangeable but the airflow is different or non existent. So the pins make a difference in the coil head. Then if I can screw the tubes or grail together or use the agr concept I should be able to lock it all together.

Anyway I am sure you don't need your old diver.
    gtadmin and Midlife like this.

AVF Regular
    One of the Diver1s that I originally bought came with a 510 connection that had missed out on most of the machining of threads (took me ages to discover why it wouldn't screw into anything - the threads looked ok superficially). They sent me a replacement base.

I have rummaged and rummaged for the dud base, but it's not here Sorry XX, I did try!
    Midlife likes this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast