Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: FS Mech mod clones & subtank mini package

AVF Regular

FS Mech mod clones & subtank mini package

Gday all I have had enough of mech mods & will now stick to regulated high end mods like the Istick 50w:-) I've kept a Kato that Skoville gave me & I also have a Nemesis left so that's all I will need from now on.
    I would like to sell as a package because things like the Nemesis are not worth buying alone because of the postage but I have put individual prices on everything so you can see how I got my total price which is less than half the new prices I paid. Sorry I'm being long winded as this is my first time selling.
    1, Two Nemesis clones with a Sigelei VV Kick & a Kamry VW Kick. PRICE $22 ($8 each for the Nemis & $3 each for the Kicks)
    Here's the link to the three I bought from Fasttech 6 months ago for $24-63 each, they are now only $19-86.https://www.fasttech.com/products/1448300

2. Kato with a Chi-You top cap so you can use the Kato with a Kick by taking out the adjustable brass screw & putting the spare spring in its place. PRICE $25 I paid $51- 84 & they are now $52-52
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1910203

3. Kanger Subtank Mini with with the two original atomisers & 3 1/2 RBA heads. PRICE $30 the .5 Ohm atomiser has been recoiled & wicked to about 1.4 ohms because it was way too strong for my old throat & the 1.2 Ohm has been washed out after about 20 puffs it was too much also. I only then used the RBA at about 1.4 Ohms but I could never get a nice vape as I do out of my Kayfun light + & Rose (clones) I recently paid $20 for two spare RBA heads as I buggered up the chimney on mine, it still screws on & works but is a bit ugly, the two i bought from a bloke here were brand new & they cost me $20 plus $10 postage. The Mini tank is 2months old & cost me $49 from Vapeking but I see Right Choice Vapes are selling them for $39 so I'm basing my price on the $39 The tank is $20 & the two extra RBA heads are $5 each, making $30. The tank has only one glass tube because when I took everything out of the packet the bleeding glass tube rolled on the floor & shattered, I've just seen at fasttech that they sell the original Kanger mini glass tubes for under $3 https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...rex-glass-tank

Total for the lot is $77 plus postage say $8-50 normal & $10-50 Express Sold to Danyel
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rodbam; 26-03-15 at 12:11 AM.
    avtek and wedgtail like this.

AVF Regular
    I will take the Subtank Mini + extras
    If you are willing to separate.
    Express Post please.
    PM me your details.

Raz
    Last edited by Raziel; 25-03-15 at 05:20 PM.

AVF Regular
    Advertised as a bundle Raz.
    Give some folks some time to get home from work before trying to cut it up

PS, was thinking of taking the lot just for the mini
    good pack
    Last edited by D1git; 25-03-15 at 07:09 PM.
    rodbam likes this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    bump for a decent package at a good price
    rodbam likes this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    Thanks Raz & D1git, yes I think I would have trouble selling the Nemis & Kato if $10 postage was added to each one so there's only value in the whole pack. I will wait.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    I thought it was
    1) Sigelei WV Kick
    2) Kamry VV Kick
    not
    1) Sigelei VV Kick
    2) Kamry VW Kick
    but I could be wrong

If someone in Sydney takes the package,
    I would be interested in the Two Nemesis clones & kicks,
    if I can pick them up?
    (sort of a combined P&H deal)
    rodbam likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Ill take the lot. Please PM the details. Will make payment tomorrow morning as Im off to work shortly and wont be back till then.
    D1git and rodbam like this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    PM sent & thanks Danyel.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent.

Cheers!
    rodbam likes this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Good onya Danyel I will post it out this morning. Thanks a lot.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast