Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tara

Thread: WTB: (Perth) Organic Cotton

WTB: (Perth) Organic Cotton

In a bit of a hurry to get some and I can't find it in the supermarket or pharmacy. Got some spare I can pay for? I'm about North Perth today so can come by!

Otherwise I'll order some tonight and wait the 5 days for delivery

AVF Regular
    I've heard you can get it from Myer maybe.

AVF Regular
    I might be too late now but ya know Woolworths in the City? The one in Murray Street mall? There is a health
    shop in that little arcade. Its on the left as you walk into Woolworths. You should be able to get a whole bag
    for about $7. Other similar shops may also stock it and perhaps some of the larger Pharmacies.
    Therealjoe and Hoofprint like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    I might be too late now but ya know Woolworths in the City? The one in Murray Street mall? There is a health
    shop in that little arcade. Its on the left as you walk into Woolworths. You should be able to get a whole bag
    for about $7. Other similar shops may also stock it and perhaps some of the larger Pharmacies.
    It's not too late Tara. I had a look around today and was unsuccessful but I also had another tip about organic cotton in tampons sold in some supermarkets. Depending on where I am tomorrow I'll get one or the other! At least the tampons will come in useful for my other half; kind of like dual use!

AVF Regular
    Oh right...OK

These are the ones I got from there and this site has them for a dollar less with free shipping. I know you need them sooner but this is
    something to consider for the future Simply Gentle Organic Cotton Balls | Free Shipping | Echolife.com.au

edit - ooops I just noticed they are out of them at the moment. Oh well, bookmark for later
    Last edited by Tara; 27-03-15 at 02:27 AM.

AVF Regular
    try a few chemists, some sell organic cotton makeup pads, its the same thing.
    even if they are not organic you can use them just need boil them 1st till you get the good stuff

Edit: Although it dosent help you now, I got a 140 pack from FT cheap for my back up supply
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...ck-for-rda-rta
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 27-03-15 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks guys, both very handy to know.