FS: Corsair Styled 18650 Mechanical Mod w/ Kayfun V4 Styled RTA Atomizer

Hi there, rebuilding coils is just not for me sadly, so selling this as it came, tried it once after i got it on Wednesday and rather use normal tanks and buy my coils.

The Kayfun is a clone.

$45 and free delivery.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    Id just keep the gayfun. You may think that rebuilding coils is not for you. Thats what I used to think. But once you get it right you wont go back to prebuilt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    Hi there, rebuilding coils is just not for me sadly, so selling this as it came, tried it once after i got it on Wednesday and rather use normal tanks and buy my coils.

The Kayfun is a clone.

$45 and free delivery.

AVF Regular
    That or buy coils wound and wicked ready to fit and enjoy https://www.fasttech.com/products/30...omizer-10-pack

You can get all sorts of coils already wound and wicked or even just wound and wick with what ever you like. Me I like making my own, it's really quite basic and easy once you get the hang of it.

If it's not your cuppa tea that's cool, good luck with the sale. I really like the vape from my KF4's
    Last edited by Dalork; 27-03-15 at 09:36 PM.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!