AVF Regular

WTB - Joyetech eGrip (with some coils)

Was looking to get a stealth mod with the tank and battery inside, and thought of the eGrip. Also thought that since these have been out for a little while there may be some members who would want to part with theirs for whatever reason

If you do have some extra coils, I'd love for them to be 1.5, but the 1.8's would also be fine. I'm not really after the RBA deck, but if it's for an okay price I'll grab it as well

Thanks!

AVF Regular
    bumpbumpbump

AVF Regular
    Just noticed this WTB thread wakkawakka.

Been meaning to put this lot up for sale in the classies for a while. I want to sell it all together as a pack though so if you're not interested no dramas, i'll just throw it up in the classies.

eGrip Pack will contain:

1 x Black eGrip - as new condition (only had 4 maybe 5 tanks of juice through it) and will have a brand new unused 1.5ohm coil fitted;
    1 x eGrip Rba Base - brand new still in the box and unused;
    10 x premade RBA coils and wicks, all brand new in their packets; and
    5 boxes of 5 x 1.5 ohm brand new coils in their blister packs.

$128 and includes standard post and PP fees.
    Last edited by Nicaholic; 30-03-15 at 10:40 PM.

AVF Regular
    Thanks anyway mate, don't really need that many coils and I imagine that's where much of your cost is from

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wakkawakka View Post
    Thanks anyway mate, don't really need that many coils and I imagine that's where much of your cost is from
    I must have early onset of dementia coming on. Went into my vape cupboard after posting the above last night to pull out the eGrip stuff in case you wanted me to post it off to you first thing this morning.

What do I find that I'd forgotten all about, another Black eGrip brand new in it's unopened box still sealed in plastic.

So, if you like you can take your pick from the above items of whatever you want, the used but in as new condition eGrip or the brand new still sealed in its box, however many blister packs of 5 coils you want etc.

Whatever you don't buy I'll just throw up in the classies as an Egrip pack of goodies.

Let me know what you'd like, make me a reasonable offer and we'll see if we can't get you sorted before Easter.

AVF Regular
    sorry for not getting back to you sooner Nicaholic

I've got an IRL friend who's let me know his (thought to be beyond repair) e-Grip is now kinda working, so he's going to bring it over on the weekend to show me how it goes

If you're wanting to start your listing please go ahead (if you haven't already), and I'll find out what I'm purchasing sometime on the weekend (yours or his)

AVF Regular
    I anybody has some 1.5 coil packs please lemme know

AVF Regular
    bumpitybump