Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS: aerotank, aerotank 2, assorted coils, egos, vision spinner 2

AVF Regular

FS: aerotank, aerotank 2, assorted coils, egos, vision spinner 2

Hey all

I have the following unopened available, ive used the same products but am not into kanger mainly anymore.......so up for sale is

1 x opened yet untouched complete aerotank mini kit incl spare box of 5 1.8 res coils $27 shipped ($19 without coils)

1 x sealed, unused yet paid for aerotank kit incl spare box of 5 1.8 res coils $30 shipped ($25 without coils)

1 x sealed, unused yet paid for aerotank v2 kit incl spare box of 5 1.8 res coils $36 shipped ($31 without coils)

2 x vision spinner 1650mah SS vv batteries - never used, still in packaging - $25ea shipped or both for $45 shipped

2 x ego t 1100mah unused black batteries - $28 shipped

5 x protank/unitank/evod coils 2.2ohm $6 shipped (will fit in envelope so low freight cost)

3 x protank/unitank/evod coils 1.8ohm $3 shipped (will fit in envelope so low freight cost)

Free 11ml sample of imported eliquid (no nic) to any buyer - take your pick from a list of Greenman delights. Once again, all no nic.

Obviously packaging can be combined, if you wish to buy several items it is calculated at the standard rate for >500gms including packaging - $8, so subtract that from any item other than the first selection.

Close up of juice label - the collective shot was dodgy
    Last edited by fifthflo; 20-05-15 at 07:09 AM.

AVF Regular
    I'll grab a Vision Spinner for a friend please.

Shoot me a PM neighbour

AVF Regular
    Can you do a better price on the Ego-T's? I notice they are only US$5.82 from ST, err sorry, FT with free delivery included
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by launching_rs6 View Post
    I'll grab a Vision Spinner for a friend please.

Shoot me a PM neighbour
    incoming

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    Can you do a better price on the Ego-T's? I notice they are only US$5.82 from ST, err sorry, FT with free delivery included
    Im sorry I can only really reduce it by a couple of dollars - I have no doubt the prices youve quoted are correct FT prices, however ive bought ego clones from there before at such low pricepoints and the quality was honestly not the same as the versions I have on offer which have a warranty, safety certificates, etc. I didnt get any safety assurance with any FT order and in the case of egos the activation (power) buttons are flimsy and often misaligned, fire at the gentlest touch, and often the metal belt around where the button is completely detaches exposing wiring - often due only to the force used to remove a clearomizer being enough to destroy the whole battery.

Id honestly suggest investing in a vision spinner 2 - im happy to offer you a discount for one of those and an ego t, say $38 posted.

Also free delivery is the only acceptable form of delivery when we have to wait multiple weeks for products already paid for.
    Vaporific likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the detailed reply, and for the offer of spinner plus an ego. Really the vision spinner is a little too large for what I need. I like the egos as they fit nicely in my pocket. I have two ego-t 1300's from FT and to date not had a problem with them(touch wood). I was thinking about a couple more but really was just trying to save myself the long wait on their free delivery service. Cheers anyways & GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    Im sorry I can only really reduce it by a couple of dollars - I have no doubt the prices youve quoted are correct FT prices, however ive bought ego clones from there before at such low pricepoints and the quality was honestly not the same as the versions I have on offer which have a warranty, safety certificates, etc. I didnt get any safety assurance with any FT order and in the case of egos the activation (power) buttons are flimsy and often misaligned, fire at the gentlest touch, and often the metal belt around where the button is completely detaches exposing wiring - often due only to the force used to remove a clearomizer being enough to destroy the whole battery.

Id honestly suggest investing in a vision spinner 2 - im happy to offer you a discount for one of those and an ego t, say $38 posted.

Also free delivery is the only acceptable form of delivery when we have to wait multiple weeks for products already paid for.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    My answers never lack detail lol.

Understood re wanting a compact device. I may still have an option for you - I have 3 barely used ego t 1100mah in black - I could sell you those for $20 shipped. I resort to spinners if I have to go penstyle. So have no need for them.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    May I have the remaining vision spinner 2, plus an ego t please?

AVF Regular
    Sure Wylie ill PM you the payment details, price is as quoted for Daniel above.

AVF Regular
    spinners sold. thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast