Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: WTB: Good Life Vapor

  1. #11
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    603
    I don't accept returns

  2. #12
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchy Pits View Post
    So, I've done nothing wrong. There's no point fixing something that's not broken because a troll shit under his bridge and crawled out.
    OK, or that, I suppose, whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Hoofprint, you heard the man, clean up your shit and get back under the bridge. Shame on you for making a suggestion seeking to ensure clarity for any members who haven't had a chance to read up on the rules, who may accidentally offer to send some nicotine containing products, directly violating the rules of the classifieds. (I did it, spelt it right first time!)

    Furthermore, I am aware that I am also breaking a rule here, which prohibits any posts apart from the 4 clearly outlined in the Rules Thread, and I'll take whatever punishment is thrown at me... for the sake of my people.... for the sake... OF FREEDOM!!!!!
    Itchy Pits likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

    'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly




  3. #13
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchy Pits View Post
    Blow it out your ass hoofprint, stop implying I'm looking for nic...
    Hahaha brilliant.
    Itchy Pits likes this.

  4. #14
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Griffith, NSW
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchy Pits View Post
    Blow it out your ass hoofprint, stop implying I'm looking for nic...
    i wasnt implying anything.
    You can do what you want, a little clarification on your OP could avoid possible infractions on YOU and Seller.
    The follow up thread rules by giruvian on juice requests and sales are pretty black and white.
    Juice Sales and Juice Requests

    But as i said do what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Hoofprint, you heard the man, clean up your shit and get back under the bridge. Shame on you for making a suggestion seeking to ensure clarity for any members who haven't had a chance to read up on the rules, who may accidentally offer to send some nicotine containing products, directly violating the rules of the classifieds. (I did it, spelt it right first time!)

    Furthermore, I am aware that I am also breaking a rule here, which prohibits any posts apart from the 4 clearly outlined in the Rules Thread, and I'll take whatever punishment is thrown at me... for the sake of my people.... for the sake... OF FREEDOM!!!!!
    that ok your from my home state so all is forgiven
    in all seriousness think of FM like a sleeping bear, its fine to run around the forrest but wake him up and that hammer comes down hard

  5. #15
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,048

    WTB: Good Life Vapor

    Itchy might not have 4000 posts next to his name, but he has been here for a long time and knows the rules.
    I think some newer people should just take a backseat sometimes.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys


  6. #16
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    Itchy might not have 4000 posts next to his name, but he has been here for a long time and knows the rules.
    I think some newer people should just take a backseat sometimes.
    That's awesome, he is probably a very knowledgeable guy, and I totally respect the fact that some newer people may be somewhat newer than some other less newer people. Some newer people, being more newer than less newer people, might not have read that set of rules saying that say that when you are a more newer person, please take a backseat and let the more less newer people speak, for the more newer shalt never question the less newer, nor sully their non-new air with newish opinions that reek of more newness.

    aka: No worries, but regardless of post counts / longevity with the AVF, I'll say what I want to say, as will any other member here. I did it in the most concise way possible, whilst keeping it very light hearted as I see merit in both sides, and it doesnt help that I'm procrastinating too. Please don't try to suggest that I, nor any other 'newer people' should take a backseat because the other poster 'has been around a while and knows the rules', not an order, just a request.

    PS: To mods, I apologise for another non FS/WTB related post, won't happen again.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

    'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly




  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,721
    The newminster tastes like soap.

    I can't believe the time and effort people are putting into this thread, it's gold. Wasted electrons everywhere!
    Itchy Pits likes this.

  8. #18
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    That's awesome, he is probably a very knowledgeable guy, and I totally respect the fact that some newer people may be somewhat newer than some other less newer people. Some newer people, being more newer than less newer people, might not have read that set of rules saying that say that when you are a more newer person, please take a backseat and let the more less newer people speak, for the more newer shalt never question the less newer, nor sully their non-new air with newish opinions that reek of more newness.

    aka: No worries, but regardless of post counts / longevity with the AVF, I'll say what I want to say, as will any other member here. I did it in the most concise way possible, whilst keeping it very light hearted as I see merit in both sides, and it doesnt help that I'm procrastinating too. Please don't try to suggest that I, nor any other 'newer people' should take a backseat because the other poster 'has been around a while and knows the rules', not an order, just a request.

    PS: To mods, I apologise for another non FS/WTB related post, won't happen again.
    It just didn't need to be pointed out. The rules are there and everyone should abide by them. If someone doesn't stick to the rules, sure pipe up, but in this case nothing was broken and needed to be said.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys


  9. #19
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    5,188
    Oh a bun fight how quaint
    Itchy Pits likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

  10. #20
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Oh a bun fight how quaint
    Not really....no
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

    'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly




 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 07:56 PM.