Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: WTB: Good Life Vapor

AVF Regular
    I don't accept returns

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchy Pits View Post
    So, I've done nothing wrong. There's no point fixing something that's not broken because a troll shit under his bridge and crawled out.
    OK, or that, I suppose, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Hoofprint, you heard the man, clean up your shit and get back under the bridge. Shame on you for making a suggestion seeking to ensure clarity for any members who haven't had a chance to read up on the rules, who may accidentally offer to send some nicotine containing products, directly violating the rules of the classifieds. (I did it, spelt it right first time!)

Furthermore, I am aware that I am also breaking a rule here, which prohibits any posts apart from the 4 clearly outlined in the Rules Thread, and I'll take whatever punishment is thrown at me... for the sake of my people.... for the sake... OF FREEDOM!!!!!
    Itchy Pits likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Blow it out your ass hoofprint, stop implying I'm looking for nic...
    Hahaha brilliant.
    Itchy Pits likes this.

AVF Regular
    Blow it out your ass hoofprint, stop implying I'm looking for nic...
    i wasnt implying anything.
    You can do what you want, a little clarification on your OP could avoid possible infractions on YOU and Seller.
    The follow up thread rules by giruvian on juice requests and sales are pretty black and white.
    Juice Sales and Juice Requests

But as i said do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Hoofprint, you heard the man, clean up your shit and get back under the bridge. Shame on you for making a suggestion seeking to ensure clarity for any members who haven't had a chance to read up on the rules, who may accidentally offer to send some nicotine containing products, directly violating the rules of the classifieds. (I did it, spelt it right first time!)

Furthermore, I am aware that I am also breaking a rule here, which prohibits any posts apart from the 4 clearly outlined in the Rules Thread, and I'll take whatever punishment is thrown at me... for the sake of my people.... for the sake... OF FREEDOM!!!!!
    that ok your from my home state so all is forgiven
    in all seriousness think of FM like a sleeping bear, its fine to run around the forrest but wake him up and that hammer comes down hard

AVF Regular

WTB: Good Life Vapor

Itchy might not have 4000 posts next to his name, but he has been here for a long time and knows the rules.
    I think some newer people should just take a backseat sometimes.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    Itchy might not have 4000 posts next to his name, but he has been here for a long time and knows the rules.
    I think some newer people should just take a backseat sometimes.
    That's awesome, he is probably a very knowledgeable guy, and I totally respect the fact that some newer people may be somewhat newer than some other less newer people. Some newer people, being more newer than less newer people, might not have read that set of rules saying that say that when you are a more newer person, please take a backseat and let the more less newer people speak, for the more newer shalt never question the less newer, nor sully their non-new air with newish opinions that reek of more newness.

aka: No worries, but regardless of post counts / longevity with the AVF, I'll say what I want to say, as will any other member here. I did it in the most concise way possible, whilst keeping it very light hearted as I see merit in both sides, and it doesnt help that I'm procrastinating too. Please don't try to suggest that I, nor any other 'newer people' should take a backseat because the other poster 'has been around a while and knows the rules', not an order, just a request.

PS: To mods, I apologise for another non FS/WTB related post, won't happen again.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

The newminster tastes like soap.

I can't believe the time and effort people are putting into this thread, it's gold. Wasted electrons everywhere!
    Itchy Pits likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    That's awesome, he is probably a very knowledgeable guy, and I totally respect the fact that some newer people may be somewhat newer than some other less newer people. Some newer people, being more newer than less newer people, might not have read that set of rules saying that say that when you are a more newer person, please take a backseat and let the more less newer people speak, for the more newer shalt never question the less newer, nor sully their non-new air with newish opinions that reek of more newness.

aka: No worries, but regardless of post counts / longevity with the AVF, I'll say what I want to say, as will any other member here. I did it in the most concise way possible, whilst keeping it very light hearted as I see merit in both sides, and it doesnt help that I'm procrastinating too. Please don't try to suggest that I, nor any other 'newer people' should take a backseat because the other poster 'has been around a while and knows the rules', not an order, just a request.

PS: To mods, I apologise for another non FS/WTB related post, won't happen again.
    It just didn't need to be pointed out. The rules are there and everyone should abide by them. If someone doesn't stick to the rules, sure pipe up, but in this case nothing was broken and needed to be said.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Oh a bun fight how quaint
    Itchy Pits likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Oh a bun fight how quaint
    Not really....no
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast