Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [FS][FNQ] kanger subtank mini plus spare orings plus spare coils

Super Moderator

[FS][FNQ] kanger subtank mini plus spare orings plus spare coils

Now for sale - $40 plus postage for it all - tank, coils and orings.

Hi

I received my vapemail today from the lovely Rob at Right Choice Vapes (thank you Rob ). And included with my other purchases was a subtank mini that was a prize for a comp on here. I also purchased two sets of those coloured orings and a 5 pack of 1.2ohm OCC coils to go with the tank.

I get the tank, put the nice black oring set in, prime it etc etc. Half an hour later I know that this tank setup is most definitely not for me. I shall stick with my kayfuns and russians lol
    Last edited by giruvian; 17-04-15 at 12:32 AM.
    gtadmin, robertch and Fatman like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Oh, and please don't post if dealing with a pain-in-the-arse-I-really-have-no-idea-what-I-want vaper is going to irritate you - because I can guarantee I'll bug the hell out of you lol
    I can confirm this , but I love her dearly

giruvian likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Elitist HF owner :lol:

I only have kayfuns :medal:
    giruvian likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Super Moderator
    purist .....
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    Did you skin them sharks ????

Super Moderator
    I luuuurve my purple rdna !!! It's so purty
    Last edited by giruvian; 16-04-15 at 10:53 PM.
    Fatman likes this.
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    I luuuurve my purple rdna !!! I so purty
    well i want Pics will bugger off and leave your thread alone now
    giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular
    Giruvian, just wondered if you tried the sub tank with the AFC ring only partially on the smaller setting? You can adjust it partially on, rather than just to the points where it clicks into place. It may suit you better that way.
    giruvian likes this.

Super Moderator
    I've been sitting here vaping away on it with the 1.2ohm coil (bugger the 0.5 stuff lol) at different air flows and different wattages. ( I had filled the tank initially, so figured I'd at least run the one complete tank through it ). I think it was your post I read in another thread re having only half the first air hole open, so have tried that as well. It seems to suit at least 20 watts better than 15 (the original wattage I tried it at), and also seems to be mainly suited to straight lung inhales (obviously as that's what it's designed for really) regardless of the air flow you have it at (to me anyway).

After four years of being a mouth to lung inhaler, I have to consciously think to lung inhale with it. Don't get me wrong, the flavour is great, so is the vapour. It's just I don't enjoy direct lung inhales as much I guess. I was hoping this would work as a plug and play setup for me (just as something different from rebuilding), but I think the silo/nautilus probably suits my vaping style more than the subtank. Which kind of sucks, as I think this is a really nice looking tank.

I do like the drip tip very much though
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    I've been sitting here vaping away on it with the 1.2ohm coil (bugger the 0.5 stuff lol) at different air flows and different wattages. ( I had filled the tank initially, so figured I'd at least run the one complete tank through it ). I think it was your post I read in another thread re having only half the first air hole open, so have tried that as well. It seems to suit at least 20 watts better than 15 (the original wattage I tried it at), and also seems to be mainly suited to straight lung inhales (obviously as that's what it's designed for really) regardless of the air flow you have it at (to me anyway).

After four years of being a mouth to lung inhaler, I have to consciously think to lung inhale with it. Don't get me wrong, the flavour is great, so is the vapour. It's just I don't enjoy direct lung inhales as much I guess. I was hoping this would work as a plug and play setup for me (just as something different from rebuilding), but I think the silo/nautilus probably suits my vaping style more than the subtank. Which kind of sucks, as I think this is a really nice looking tank.

I do like the drip tip very much though
    if you like that drip tip i will send you one you like just as much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast