Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Assorted vape gear - tanks , mods etc ....

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albion park NSW Australia
    Posts
    60

    Cool Assorted vape gear - tanks , mods etc ....

    1) joy tech evic in box with battery, instructions and shorty tube extra $40 + postage

    2) sigelei zmax mini (blue) no battery , in box with instructions $15 + postage

    3) aspire nautilus mini in box with spares and instructions $ 10 + postage

    4) aspire nautilus with metal tank and instructions, no box $ 10+ postage

    5) K-fun clone with all accessories and spares in blue pouch $10 + postage

    5) Hana mods mini clone ( needs new battery's ) comes in black pouch $20 + postage

    6) I clear 30s tank (needs new coil ) $5 + postage


    Or take the lot for $80 + postage

    Last edited by nickv1980; 19-04-15 at 11:03 AM.
    Crisscross likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Changed my mind on the nautilus. Sorry

    You also need to put your location in your profile. Just go into general settings or holla if you need a hand.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 19-04-15 at 10:52 AM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albion park NSW Australia
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Nick

    Can I have the nautilus and the mini

    You also need to put your location in your profile. Just go into general settings or holla if you need a hand.
    Sure mate I'll fix it up now I'm in Albion park NSW Australia
    Crisscross likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, S.A.
    Posts
    468
    Man, you have to be quick lol.
    I might be interested in the Kfun clone, what's it like and do you know which one it is. Also are you sure that's a iClear 30, looks like a iClear 30s to me from the photo.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Sorry about the change of heart on the nautilus. Its a great deal and in a brain snap I was contemplating changing my reg BVC coils to them but I found the right coils for my other gear.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  6. #6
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albion park NSW Australia
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Sorry about the change of heart on the nautilus. Its a great deal and in a brain snap I was contemplating changing my reg BVC coils to them but I found the right coils for my other gear.
    That's ok mate all good

  7. #7
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albion park NSW Australia
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    Man, you have to be quick lol.
    I might be interested in the Kfun clone, what's it like and do you know which one it is. Also are you sure that's a iClear 30, looks like a iClear 30s to me from the photo.
    It is an I clear 30s mate sorry I'll fix that up ... The kfun clone works well I'm pretty sure it's a hcigar one I could be wrong there's a tone of spares with it

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Adelaide, S.A.
    Posts
    468
    Soo tempted to grab the K fun and both the Aspire's, now that Crisscross has declined, things are pretty dang tight here till after Thursday though lol. How much do you reckon postage would be for those three together.

    I would have grabbed the iclear 30 if is wasn't a S model lol. I've got 22x 30s and no 30 models but I have about a dozen coils for the 30 model lol.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Shailer Park, QLD 4128
    Posts
    226
    i take the hana mod or if i am not stepping on anyones toes i take the lot??? let me know
    Last edited by beano1960; 19-04-15 at 11:20 AM. Reason: update
    disley likes this.
    Currently vaping Gus 22 & Nautilus / Terminator Atomizer , Provair V2 Aga-T, EA Mod, Gus Tele ,Cube,Bolt,Nemmis ,Cube ,Vaporshark rDna 40

  10. #10
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Albion park NSW Australia
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    Soo tempted to grab the K fun and both the Aspire's, now that Crisscross has declined, things are pretty dang tight here till after Thursday though lol. How much do you reckon postage would be for those three together.

    I would have grabbed the iclear 30 if is wasn't a S model lol. I've got 22x 30s and no 30 models but I have about a dozen coils for the 30 model lol.
    Just send me $30 and I'll send it your way
    Last edited by nickv1980; 19-04-15 at 11:44 AM.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:45 AM.