Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sonnen

Thread: WTS (SA) lemo 2

AVF Regular

WTS (SA) lemo 2

Hi Guys and Gals. Sold to wedgetail
    I was suitably impressed by the lemo 2, and thought i'd better get another one as a back up.
    I tend to try and keep rotating stuff but now find myself in a position where i have too many tanks and not enough mods.
    My solution was simple enough.....get another mod (right?), but alas, work has been a bit slow of late and the land whale had a different view

Edit: she just caught me typing this and insists that her correct title is minister of war and finance / chief commissioner of fun police...

Therefore i have for sale a Lemo 2, which has been taken apart out of the box, boiled to get rid of machine oil, built once and had about half a tank of Monster strapple (strawberry/apple) through it.

I have taken it apart and boiled it again, but i do not have a subsonic cleaner so there may be a hint of strapple still in it.

Anyway, i would like $30 for it pick up in Adelaide or postage of your choice $8 standard $10 express.
    Thanks for looking

I have to hit the farter now as i have an early start in the morning but will check up for responses tomorrow

Last edited by sonnen; 29-04-15 at 02:07 PM.
    gtadmin and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    sold
    can pick up or drop off depends on where you work
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    That was quick.
    I'll PM my address and we'll take it from there

AVF Regular
    4 mins and it's sold? Used to be "ya snoze, ya lose" lol now it's you blink 'n it's gone. That has to be some kind of record lol
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!