WTB - NSW Kayfun Lite Plus Quartz or Nano tanks

I have 9 Kayfun Lite Pluses now and just love them - so easy to coil and wick. Tried the Kanger Subtank Minis, Nautilus Minis etc, but always come back to the Kayfuns.

Only trouble is the Quartz (big) and Quartz Nano (small) tanks are really hard to find in Australia - Fastech has them for just over $4 each, but have to wait for several (maybe up to 5) weeks to get them. I have several Quartz tanks but with broken glass and the glass isn't obtainable anywhere.

I'd prefer to get them locally.

Anyone have half a dozen or so of them for sale that they aren't using - any colour is alright, SS (preferred) or even copper, brass or ???

Thanks for looking anyway.

AVF Regular
    Teemac do you know that if you pay $2 when checking out at Fasttech you will recieve your stuff in 7 to 10 days. That's remained constant in my 7 to 8 orders so far.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Teemac do you know that if you pay $2 when checking out at Fasttech you will recieve your stuff in 7 to 10 days. That's remained constant in my 7 to 8 orders so far.
    ^^^^^ This
    Expediated post to Aus.
    My fastest one was 7 days, slowest was 9

AVF Regular
    Yeah, I use the $2.50 express post with them too but you can't always use it as it depends on the goods. Juices and I'm guessing batteries (I never but batteries form them lol) will take ages. Or sometimes it days days/weeks/months for them to fill your order (items not held in stock) but that's not really because of the post service I guess.

My fastest from them has been 7 days, my slowest .................................................. .................................................. ............ Well lets just say I'm still waiting lol, that and a faulty item I returned 2 months ago still has not turned up at their end.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

I think I'll have to bite the bullet and make an order - need some other stuff also that has been on the back burner for a while - silicon ileaf covers (50w & 20W), subtank mini gasket sets (try to stop all the leaks), 1/2 dozen each of Quartz Nano Tanks and Quartz full tanks and a dozen replacement glasses, bunch of various converters etc.

Just did a quick cart and it worked out to $121 including 'Expediated post to Aus.' as mentioned above by members (thanks for that info).

Press to go button and see what happens.

Still interested in 2nd hand Quartz stuff if anyone has any though.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    We/I know it's a clone, but FS gennys and mechs Authentics,
    has a "Russian 91% with topfill cap" going for $50 + P&H.
    Good Luck

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid