Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: WTB : Provari

AVF Regular

WTB : Provari

Hey all

My wife currently has a mini, but gets frustrated at the short battery life she gets from the 18350's, so is looking for a full size with the extension to enable her to run 18650's for the longer life. Bonus is that we can then share batteries as all of my mods are running in 18650 mode.

If anyone has one they are wishing to offload at a reasonable price, please feel free to post with details, price and a pic would be nice also.

Just thought I would try here before going down the new path.

Thanks

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Super Moderator
    Have you thought about getting extensions instead. I have a mini but only use it in 18650 mode
    robertch, Fatman, D13S3L and 1 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Richard here is my battery tip. I use the black Sanyo/Panasonic batteries from Supersports. They are 1620mah vs 1100 for AV ones I like the size of the mini in 18490 mode and these batteries give me almost the same mah as 18650 batteries without the extra length.

2X Protected Sanyo Panasonic UR18500F 1620 MAH 18500 LI ION Battery FOR Bolt | eBay

Now they are slightly longer/wider and I pick up the gap with an oring and they don't fit in a SS extension (they do fit in the normal extension) But the mah for the weight is excellent. Here is a pic of a black one. See the second black ring, that's an oring.

Last edited by Crisscross; 06-05-15 at 02:54 PM.
    Robray, robertch, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Giruvian - Yeah it was a thought, but if she gets a full size then I can take the mini for myself

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Crisscross - I have nothing else that uses 16500, so do not want to introduce yet another battery size. Ideally would like to keep everything to 18650 for simplicity.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLOZ View Post
    Crisscross - I have nothing else that uses 16500, so do not want to introduce yet another battery size. Ideally would like to keep everything to 18650 for simplicity.
    No probs it was just a suggestion. I found the full size with 18650 batteries a very weighty device.

On a side note: Are all you other batteries nipple tops.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Are all you other batteries nipple tops.
    Some are and some not. My mech mods can use either so I can always buy nipple tops if needed anyway.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Have you thought about getting extensions instead. I have a mini but only use it in 18650 mode
    That's what I love about the P3s. I operate mine mostly in 18350 mode, but carry both extension rings to use all 3 battery sizes (handy if you carry extra batteries around, including a 2200 mAh AW IMR 18650!).
    D13S3L likes this.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Richard, I have a spare PROVARI 2.5 for sale if you need one. The price is $130, It is WHITE HYBRID in colour it is as NEW. I live in the LAKE MACQUARIE area but do not know how to give you my details?? & cannot take photos!!. Please reply if you want it. CHAPPO

AVF Regular
    Hi Chappo, sounds good to me. Pending condition I will take it. Can you PM me in regards to where you are in Lake Macquarie as I can then easily come and have a look being in the same area.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast