Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: FS: Heaps of Ego & Protank parts (copies & auth)

AVF Regular

FS: Heaps of Ego & Protank parts (copies & auth)

Hi all,

As I'm sure many of you have done, I used to help out friends with ordering starter kits etc. after successfully quitting the analogs.
    I ended up ordering a heap of parts for a few group buys and have some leftover parts that I'll never use for myself.
    I wasn't running a business though, or making any money out of it, just helping out mates and I have no intention of starting an ecig business.
    It's all unused, but as they've been sitting here gathering dust I am listing them all in one lot as 2nd hand.
    All the parts are still in the original boxes or wrappers except for some used extra parts that I'll throw in so I can make space in my desk.

6 x silver eGo-T 1300mAh w/ mini Protank 3 (copies)
    3 x white eGo-T 1300mAh w/ mini Protank 3 (copies)
    2 x blue eGo-T 1300mAh w/ mini Protank 3 (copies)
    5 x mini Protank 3 (copies)

22 x Protank 1 1.8ohm single coil replacement coils (genuine)
    22 x Protank 3 type dual coil replacement coils 1.5 - 1.8ohm (new and old style copies, although there may be a couple of genuine in there)

29 x pvc hanging neck type lanyard pouches for eGo type ecigs (mostly black, a few red and blue)

26 x eGo USB chargers (approx 20cm cables I think)

14 x "large" zippered black hard cases for ecig kits approx 19cm x 10cm x 4cm with storage pouches (2 styles)

Total $150 ONO + postage (via Paypal only)

*edit*
    I just got back from the post office and there's a little over 4.5kg of parts. I found a heap more used parts including some protank 2's, a megatank (?), what I think are aerotank clone/s, spare glass and more coils.
    Postage cost is $17.10 regular or $24.10 express to anywhere in Oz.

I'm also throwing in some 2nd hand/used mini Protank type parts which would probably make 6 or 7 tanks if rebuilt, and a small bag of replacement seals containing silicon o-rings and positive end coil grommets for rebuilding PT coils. there's maybe 50 seals in the bag.

I'm positive that the batteries, tanks and chargers are in working order as they have been stored carefully, but as they've been sitting here for 6 months or so I can't guarantee them or give a warranty so I'm selling them at a much lower price than the $340+ that it all cost me.

Not sure how to post pictures here, but I have a few pics of all the stuff if you want to see them.

Regards,

Carl (Orph)
    Last edited by Orph; 07-05-15 at 04:47 PM.
    gtadmin, Fatman and Midlife like this.

Super Moderator
    A very good deal IMO Perfect for P.I.F's or newbie starter kits if anyone was so inclined ( there have been rousings about someone making a starter kit available for newbs at low cost hint hint LOL )

I personally have no drama with this particular listing , as Carl Pmmed me to make sure it was ok to list ... as a long standing member with no commercial motives I had no objections whatsoever... if anything hes losing on the deal
    gtadmin, akef38 and Midlife like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Hey Orph,

It is a bit too much to take all, but I would be interested to take some.

2 x white eGo-T 1300mAh w/ mini Protank 3 (copies)
    3 x silver eGo-T 1300mAh w/ mini Protank 3 (copies)

22 x Protank 3 type dual coil replacement coils 1.5 - 1.8ohm (new and old style copies, although there may be a couple of genuine in there)

4 x pvc hanging neck type lanyard pouches for eGo type ecigs (2x black, 1x red and 1x blue)
    5 x eGo USB chargers (approx 20cm cables I think)
    2 x "large" zippered black hard cases for ecig kits approx 19cm x 10cm x 4cm with storage pouches (2 styles)

I would be interested in the 2nd hand/used mini Protank type parts and the small bag of around 50 replacement seals containing silicon o-rings and positive end coil grommets for rebuilding PT coils.

Would $50 excluding postage please you?

Cheers, HSV

Quote Originally Posted by Orph View Post
    Hi all,

As I'm sure many of you have done, I used to help out friends with ordering starter kits etc. after successfully quitting the analogs.
    I ended up ordering a heap of parts for a few group buys and have some leftover parts that I'll never use for myself.
    I wasn't running a business though, or making any money out of it, just helping out mates and I have no intention of starting an ecig business.
    It's all unused, but as they've been sitting here gathering dust I am listing them all in one lot as 2nd hand.
    All the parts are still in the original boxes or wrappers except for some used extra parts that I'll throw in so I can make space in my desk.

6 x silver eGo-T 1300mAh w/ mini Protank 3 (copies)
    3 x white eGo-T 1300mAh w/ mini Protank 3 (copies)
    5 x mini Protank 3 (copies)

29 x pvc hanging neck type lanyard pouches for eGo type ecigs (mostly black, a few red and blue)

26 x eGo USB chargers (approx 20cm cables I think)

14 x "large" zippered black hard cases for ecig kits approx 19cm x 10cm x 4cm with storage pouches (2 styles)

Total $150 ONO + postage (via Paypal only)

I'm also throwing in some 2nd hand/used mini Protank type parts which would probably make 6 or 7 tanks if rebuilt, and a small bag of replacement seals containing silicon o-rings and positive end coil grommets for rebuilding PT coils. there's maybe 50 seals in the bag.

I'm positive that the batteries, tanks and chargers are in working order as they have been stored carefully, but as they've been sitting here for 6 months or so I can't guarantee them or give a warranty so I'm selling them at a much lower price than the $340+ that it all cost me.

Not sure how to post pictures here, but I have a few pics of all the stuff if you want to see them.

Regards,

Carl (Orph)

PM sent for the lot

QUIT DATE:23/03/2015

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz_z View Post
    PM sent for the lot
    Please keep ALL dealings in the thread as per the rules
    Midlife likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Please stay in line, Muz_z.

Maybe Orph should have the opportunity to response to my interest first.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Muz_z View Post
    PM sent for the lot

Sorry if I had done wrong but if you check with Orph my PM was sent before your post

I wasn't aware of the rules to keep in the the thread I am apart of many forums with my reef tanks and they don't work like this
    Now I know it won't happen again

AVF Regular
    Hi Happy Sydney Vaper.
    Thank you for your interest but that's quite a bit lower than I'm looking for, and I want to get rid of the lot also

G'day Orph

I would like to take the lot if you are happy to take $130 plus postage

If ok can you send me postage cost and PayPal details and I'll transfer

Sorry if I caused any issues here

AVF Regular
    Hi Muz_z,
    Thank you for your message. I'll pack it all up today and get a postage quote for you by this evening. If it doesn't sell by this afternoon for the listed amount of $150, it's yours for $130 (+postage) as requested in your pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast