(melb) WTB istick 50 watt or clouper mini

hey im after the eleaf istick 50watts and clouper mini..
    if you got either one of these that you arent you using id be more then happy to take it off your hands
    regards

AVF Regular
    just grab the istick from hear

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...vw-vv-variable

i got one and love it but befor getting one read this threed
    istick 50 crapping out?

make shore your aware of all the dangers with them.

and if your instred make shore they also have the mini your afther
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...riable-wattage

postage will take about 3 to 4 weeks on avage. if your not in too much of a hurry

AVF Regular
    It takes about a week if you pay the extra $2.50 for the australia expedited air option.

AVF Regular
    dont buy an istick 50w:

from vapoureyes fb page

Hi all, some of you might have noticed that the eLeaf iStick 50w mod is no longer being sold at Vapoureyes.com.au
    In our eyes they have an unacceptable rate of failure and while we haven't had any customers reporting spontaneously combusting units (thank God!), we have decided that it is in everyone's best interest to pull these units from sale.
    This was not an easy decision to make, (as frankly we have a metric shit-tonne of kits on hand), but if you or anyone you know is looking for a high-capacity, high wattage mod I would recommend taking a look at the Smok M80 Plus (v0006 firmware onwards) which we have found to be a very reliable unit, at around the same asking price.
    -----
    Regardless of the issues with this particular mod, If anyone is ever experiencing issues with the iStick 50w (or any other device) please send us an email and we’ll get you sorted.
    Finally, on the topic of battery safety, everyone should remember that we are dealing with very high energy-capacity cells, which should not be charged unattended or while sleeping- battery failure is a very, very rare occurrence, but it is best to avoid unnecessary risks!
    Stay safe, and vape on!
    -Mo
    PS It appears at this time that the iStick 20w and 30w units are unaffected by any quality control issues smile emoticon

AVF Regular
    it's not all unicorn farts and fairy sprinkles in the M80+ camp either: Smok m80 plus, what a fitting name : electronic_cigarette

I have both so it's prolly wise for me to have 2 fire extinguishers - in each hand
    You don't know the things you don't know, until you know them
    The more I learn the less I know... The more I know the less I understand...