Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS (QLD) Cloupor mini, Subtank nano, Delta 2, Epoch RTA

AVF Regular

FS (QLD) Cloupor mini, Subtank nano, Delta 2, Epoch RTA

No longer for sale, trying my luck elsewhere.

Add on $8 standard or $10.50 express postage, combine items and save on postage.

Cloupor mini black $25 - Good condition, haven't had any problems with it, did the 30w for 15 seconds test and it doesn't read too hot, in fact I haven't ever seen it read too hot like the old canas did. Comes with charge cable, pouch, spare 510 pin and black and green gearbest silicone cases. Door has a tiny bit of play in it which can be easily fixed and I haven't personally found an issue especially when using the silicone case. The cover over the internals came off which is apparently quite common but I have glued it back on.

Subtank nano $25 - Very good condition, comes with 4 x 0.5ohm and 4 x 1.2ohm coils which are all unused, box and spare tank plus the different coloured o-ring pack. Edit: Found the drip tip so it is now complete.

Ehpro Epoch RTA $20 - (Billow style tank with juice control and top fill) Very good condition, only used for a couple of tanks, all spares and box included.

Delta 2 $30 - Very good condition, have only used 1 coil in it, comes with unused RBA section and 6 unused coils.

Tobecco Kuro coil winder clones $7 - From the co-op a while back, 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm, they work great but I don't really need them and I'm using spaced coils in everything these days so they're not getting used.

Freebies (add on with anything else) - Approx 5ml Peach, 5ml Juicee Fruitee, 5ml Grasshoppa doublers from HOV and 2ml FW doublemint gum concentrate.

Last edited by J_B_86; 26-05-15 at 08:48 PM.

AVF Regular
    Some prices reduced.

AVF Regular
    Final price reductions, cloupor mini and subtank nano make a great compact combo.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey J_B, I'm interested in the Nano and Ehpro, can you do $50 registered posted with those freebie doublers? Starting out, I'm gonna need more tanks. Only got the basic Aspire K1s at the moment. Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw20 View Post
    Hey J_B, I'm interested in the Nano and Ehpro, can you do $50 registered posted with those freebie doublers? Starting out, I'm gonna need more tanks. Only got the basic Aspire K1s at the moment. Cheers.
    Yep I can do that, will send a PM now.

AVF Regular
    The other thing is if you're using k1s do you have a mod that can power these? Also the epoch is a rebuildable and not the easiest to set up.
    Last edited by J_B_86; 26-05-15 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    The other thing is if you're using k1s do you have a mod that can power these? Also the epoch is a rebuildable and not the easiest to set up.
    I don't actually know anything about rebuiladables truth be told. But I do have a box mod that'll run them nicely. Would you recommend I don't go the epoch then, maybe try the other tank you have instead?

If you want a good easy to use rebuildable the Delta II with RBA deck is a good one, and that price is great.

Eitherway, Youtube will help you rebuild on either

Quote Originally Posted by richo262 View Post
    If you want a good easy to use rebuildable the Delta II with RBA deck is a good one, and that price is great.

Eitherway, Youtube will help you rebuild on either
    Cheers for the advice, so you recommend I grab the Delta then instead? How about $60 posted for the Delta and Subtank, and would you be able to put a winder in, what would you recommend of the ones you have? I need to keep it simple for my first time you see.
    Again, I appreciate the advice.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw20 View Post
    Cheers for the advice, so you recommend I grab the Delta then instead? How about $60 posted for the Delta and Subtank, and would you be able to put a winder in, what would you recommend of the ones you have? I need to keep it simple for my first time you see.
    Again, I appreciate the advice.
    Yeah the delta 2 would be a much better choice because you'll have the rebuildable deck to play with as well as the standard coils which you can just replace. If you make it 65 you can have the 2 tanks with all their accessories the 3 coil winders and the doublers posted. I'll throw in some extra drip tips too.
    Last edited by J_B_86; 26-05-15 at 04:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast