Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [SYD] WTS - Vapor Shark DNA40 + Random Unused 1:1 Clones

AVF Regular

[SYD] WTS - Vapor Shark DNA40 + Random Unused 1:1 Clones

Happy Monday All!

Vapor Shark DNA 40W - As far as I know, its the latest version (with Atty lock and big screen).
    Excellent condition, always had a silicone skin. I will advise that the top edge part (battery door) chipped a little paint, which I did an excellent job touching up with matt black touch up brush.
    Difficult to spot but it is there (3rd pic). The Vapour Shark button is also known to "deteriorate" with whatever coating they have, but I have polished it up so it looks so much better. A little bit of liquid went into the screen also, but I have carefully opened it up and cleaned inside and air dusted it. No speck of dust or hint of marks inside the screen. Reluctant to sell but willing to sell if any interest.
    Condition is an 8.7/10. Besides what I mentioned, it is in pristine condition everywhere else. Will include pictured skin covers. All yours for $180 standard post.

HCigar Cartel Mod V1 "Limited Edition" SS set - $22 Opened, but unused.
    Cartel Mod Stilare RDA - $12 Opened, but unused.
    Fasttech Rose V2 Style - $16 - Unused. I can't find the box but never gave this a go. Here's a link to exact version https://www.fasttech.com/p/1848800

Want to sell the clones as a package, as it just won't be worth the cost to ship this to you as individuals, so can sell the lot for discounted $40 standard post.

Last edited by Micdeez; 27-05-15 at 09:20 AM.

AVF Regular
    Bumpity bump. No interest yet?

Throw me some offers for either/both, but no lowball offers please!

AVF Regular
    What version is the stillare out of curiosity?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    What version is the stillare out of curiosity?
    I believe its the first version, sorry I wish I could confirm. I do know that its gold plated brass posts and brass 510 contact pin.

AVF Regular
    Morning, price drop before it goes off to evil bay!

Cheers

AVF Regular
    Sorry not sale related, but what or how did you polish the shark fire button, mine is starting to wear and that looks a much better option. GLWS.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    Sorry not sale related, but what or how did you polish the shark fire button, mine is starting to wear and that looks a much better option. GLWS.
    It was really simple, there is an rDNA dis-assembly on YT which explains it. I just needed to know how to take off the plastic enclosure which holds the chip and battery compartment. I had those iPhone plastic pry tools so used that to avoid scratching it.

I then used a fine grit (2000) to polish the button, suggest its worth doing looks so much better.

AVF Regular
    Morning guys, one last attempt before evil bay (I generally hate dealing with them!).

I'll throw in $200 shipped for the whole lot, Vapor Shark & clone set, BOOM!

AVF Regular
    Sunday sale for the Vaporshark, will put on eBay tomorrow if this doesn't sell today.

$160 shipped

AVF Regular
    Can u confirm which version this is mate ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast