Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [WTB][QLD] Tanks, Friction Drip Tips

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    40

    [WTB][QLD] Tanks, Friction Drip Tips

    Hey all,
    I have a Heatwave Defender, so I can take both 510s and eGos, who's got some tanks they're looking to get rid of? Not fussed if they're well worn colour wise. As long as they give a good vape I'm happy. Would of course prefer extra coils to go with them, not comfortable just yet to RBA.

    Also looking for friction drip tips, I don't know a whole lot about DTs so I don't know if I require measurements of my tanks or if they are universal.

    Cheers people and have a lovely day

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw20 View Post
    Hey all,
    I have a Heatwave Defender, so I can take both 510s and eGos, who's got some tanks they're looking to get rid of? Not fussed if they're well worn colour wise. As long as they give a good vape I'm happy. Would of course prefer extra coils to go with them, not comfortable just yet to RBA.

    Also looking for friction drip tips, I don't know a whole lot about DTs so I don't know if I require measurements of my tanks or if they are universal.

    Cheers people and have a lovely day
    I have a couple of silo lite tanks that we don't use if you are interested. I also have some of the newer BVC coils for them that I don't like.

    Here is a link to them new
    http://houseofvape.com.au/?s=Silo+li...t_type=product
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have a couple of silo lite tanks that we don't use if you are interested. I also have some of the newer BVC coils for them that I don't like.

    Here is a link to them new
    You searched for Silo lite | House of Vape
    That'd be perfect actually! I have K1s so I use the same coils! Awesome!
    How much would you be looking for? And how many coils do you have?

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw20 View Post
    That'd be perfect actually! I have K1s so I use the same coils! Awesome!
    How much would you be looking for? And how many coils do you have?
    I can do $15 each for the 1 x tank plus a pack of coils or $30 for both tanks and 3 packs of coils.

    The coils are 2.1ohm and I would have another 2 packs of coils that you could have for $5 each.

    Just tell me what you want and then add postage of your choice.
    disley likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  5. #5
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I can do $15 each for the 1 x tank plus a pack of coils or $30 for both tanks and 3 packs of coils.

    The coils are 2.1ohm and I would have another 2 packs of coils that you could have for $5 each.

    Just tell me what you want and then add postage of your choice.
    $40 plus postage done deal, let me know how much you reckon postage would be. I'm pretty sure I already have one of these tanks that Rob from Right Choice Vapes slung onto me with my new setup (along with a bunch of other cool bits and pieces ), and they go alright I reckon.

  6. #6
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    40
    That is yes, all the coils and the 2 tanks please.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw20 View Post
    That is yes, all the coils and the 2 tanks please.
    Ok I will PM you my paypal details. Postage will be 8.25 regular satchel or 10.55 for express. Its too late for me to post today. Is tomorrow ok.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Ok I will PM you my paypal details. Postage will be 8.25 regular satchel or 10.55 for express. Its too late for me to post today. Is tomorrow ok.
    Yep tomorrow is fine, no huge rush. Regular post. I'll send the dosh on PM.
    No chance you have anything else you want to offload you're just not that into anymore?

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw20 View Post
    Yep tomorrow is fine, no huge rush. Regular post. I'll send the dosh on PM.
    No chance you have anything else you want to offload you're just not that into anymore?
    I have another 2 silo lite tanks

    And a couple more packets of coils for them
    Last edited by Crisscross; 26-05-15 at 04:34 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  10. #10
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have another 2 silo lite tanks

    And a couple more packets of coils for them
    Lol I think I'll be good with 2 tanks and that many coils already. Should set me up for many a month. Cheers though.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:27 PM.