Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: FS (Syd) Two Lemo 2 and eXpromizer V1.2

AVF Regular

FS (Syd) Two Lemo 2 and eXpromizer V1.2

Hello All, just clearing some of my unused RTA.

I have 2 of the Lemo V2 bought from HOV early this month, condition 9/10, only had 3 tanks through them, still have all the spares unused and the box as well. I just kept going back to my AGA T5. $20 plus postage each.

eXpromizer V1.2 bought from HOV last August, condition 7/10, comes with all the unused spares and an unused stainless steel extension kit to make the eXpro able to hold 8.5ml of juice. $30 plus postage

Prefer to sell as a package for $80 express posted and I will include "if bought as a package" a Sigelei 50W box mod with a blue silicon skin bought from HOV last October, only used for 2 months when I settled with my VS in December, condition is really good, you just have to play with the adjustable centre pin to make sure it has a good connection with your atty.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
    Don.
    Last edited by hun113; 29-05-15 at 07:37 PM.
    Crisscross and Dalork like this.

AVF Regular
    I'll take the lot depending on photos please, that's a good package deal for sure. So everything is working correctly?
    hun113 likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    I'll go backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    I'll take the lot depending on photos please, that's a good package deal for sure. So everything is working correctly?
    All three RTA's work perfectly and they all have been thoroughly cleaned.

The Sigelei 50W works flawlessly, you just need to play with the 510 brass centre pin so it has a good connection with your atty, if you are a tinker you probably can replace the 510 with a better one. It was my all day mod paired with the eXpro until I got my rDNA40.
    Dalork likes this.

AVF Regular
    Will post pic later tonight.
    Crisscross and Dalork like this.

AVF Regular
    Good buy

Its nice leisurely shopping on a Friday afternoon
    hun113 and Dalork like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    That's wonderful, I'd like a pic to tide me over the weekend lol. But if you PM your PayPal details I'll drop that $80 now for you Don.

Oh I have other 510's that have to be adjusted, don't know why they don't use floating pins on everything. But that's not an issue, just wanted to know all was working and basic tidy condition. Will maybe make it a gift and keep a Lemo and the Expro to try for myself, unless I like it all and then it'll just end up MINE! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Good buy

Its nice leisurely shopping on a Friday afternoon
    Good timing too, someone just paid me back $100 this afternoon, got myself some new trackie dacks and had $80 spare. Need to go back to my saving for that Squape Reloaded, Xmas will be upon us before soon.
    Last edited by Dalork; 29-05-15 at 06:00 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    Six month anniversary present,
    Dalork likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    That's wonderful, I'd like a pic to tide me over the weekend lol. But if you PM your PayPal details I'll drop that $80 now for you Don.

Oh I have other 510's that have to be adjusted, don't know why they don't use floating pins on everything. But that's not an issue, just wanted to know all was working and basic tidy condition. Will maybe make it a gift and keep a Lemo and the Expro to try for myself, unless I like it all and then it'll just end up MINE! lol

Good timing too, someone just paid me back $100 this afternoon, got myself some new trackie dacks and had $80 spare. Need to go back to my saving for that Squape Reloaded, Xmas will be upon us before soon.
    Pics are up Dalork and PM sent.

Cheers,
    Don.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Don,

Payment has been sent mate, cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast