AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

FS WA - eGrip starter kit, coils, RBA, wire, cotton, jig

Includes:
    eGrip Wood finish, good condition
    RBA Base The two screwed currently in the deck I have butchered because I used pliers to tighten them, still functional but pretty ugly. There are two brand new spare screws in the spares bag as well as various o-rings.
    Bag of boiled organic cotton and some 28g Kanthal wire
    2mm Coil winder clone
    Power adapter - US with converter, this wasnt the one it came with but only one I could find.
    No USB cable - I accidentally ran the USB cable it came with over with my desk chair and bent the end. I have been using my PC to charge it, which I would have used anyway as Id never leave a built in battery charging unsupervised.

Im migrating to nickel and wont need this unit anymore. (My luck though, the second I give all my Kanthal away TC mods will appear that will work with it).

Previously I couldnt build a coil for this thing to save my life because I did not have the RBA Mod attachment to check for hot spots so I bought a 2mm coil jig. Now it works well.

I also have 7 Aspire coils that are compatible if the original eGrip coil pin is put in the base (2 original pins are included) should you not wish to use the RBA deck.

Be aware, in my experience this unit is pretty average at dealing with high VG juices and I would only recommend this as a beginner unit/going to the pub/stealth unit. If you experience dry hits open the juice refill flap for a few seconds to break the vacuum (not too long or it will leak).

$55 inc standard postage

I'll be in a position to post it mid next week.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reduced - $50

Update - Found a spare USB cable, if you have plenty lying around your house I would appreciate it if you opted out of this cable though.

AVF Regular
    Hey Richo, would you go $35 picked up without the USB charger?
    Cheers, Ben
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

I'd go to $40 pickup but one prob, I'm in Mandurah.

If your Sth of River may not be a hassle but if your North that's a fair trek.

Bump, still on offer. $40 excluding shipping.