Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: For Sale (Perth) New still in the box Vaporfi ROCKET starter Kit.

For Sale (Perth) Vaporfi ROCKET starter Kit.

For sale Vaporfi Rocket Starter kit in Perths eastern suburbs. Cost $150.00 Aust.+$25.00 shipping.Sell for $110.00.o.n.o.
    Last edited by JOHN M; 07-06-15 at 02:29 PM.

AVF Regular
    Heya John, welcome to AVF, you need to put your location in your profile, a mod will no doubt be here soon to say the same thing.

didnt you try to sell this a week or so ago, i remeber as i saw Perth in the title? i have some really bad news for you, i dont think anyone here is going to pay anywhere near your asking price, I could be wrong and i wish you luck.

good luck
    Gremlin
    akef38, D13S3L and Dalork like this.
    Petition to Legalise Nicotine Sales in Australia:- https://www.change.org/p/australian-...es-for-eliquid

WA has banned vaping equipment being sold, please give your support to help fight this decision.

Donate here: http://www.gofundme.com/Ecigs-Our-Right-to-Choose

Petition here: https://www.change.org/p/wa-health-m...e-legalise-pvs

Thanks Gremlin,im a newbie to all this and i couldnt work out why they removed my post the first time i tried to sell this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome to the forum John,

First post probably broke a rule or 2. You may have not put your location in your profile ? or forgotten that all sales in the classies are considered 'used'?

Looks like you paid over the odds for your device. I think you'll find this has probably happened to 80+% of the members here.

To get a sale, you might have to price the kit on equivalent components. I.e. Battery plus clearo. Both of which are available on their own for less than you are asking.

I understand you had issue with the supplier of this device. You've now stumbled onto this forum, where you can rest assured that the vendors on here are verified by the members and their pricing is more aimed at repeat customers.

GLWS, I hope to see you around.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Gday John A lot of us buy from places like Vaporfi when we start off because they have a good name & it's easy when we don't know anything about vaping. I bought our first kit from them & even though I now know I could have bought a lot cheaper if I had the knowledge I have now.
    Their stuff is all top quality & it's mostly rebranded to their name from companies like Kanger etc but to try & sell their stuff on here will mean you taking quite a loss because similar or even the same products can be bought about 40% cheaper from places like Vape King, Right Chioce Vapes & Steam Ecigs etc have a look in the vendors section on the main page.
    Fatman and LimeB like this.

Thanks for the input guys. Live and learn.Cheers.

AVF Regular
    It's happened to most of us mate, you're not robinson caruso

So it's basically a Kanger Emow... is it brand new, unused? How many spare coils?

I'm interested, around the price they're being sold for on Vapoureyes ----> Kanger EMOW Kit | VapourEyes

I'm in Kalamunda, where you at?
    Vaporific and Dalork like this.

Hi eminiplayer,yes it is basically a kanger emow. It is brand new, still sealed in box with six spare coils.I am in High Wycombe.

Dual or single coil?

Edit: I notice the one on Vapoureyes says, "Uses Kanger's new upgraded dual-coils".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast