Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dalork

Thread: WTB Genuine Kayfun 4 Gold Springs

AVF Regular

WTB Genuine Kayfun 4 Gold Springs

I'm looking for genuine Kayfun 4 gold springs, or a single spring. I'm hoping someone here may have bought numerous spare springs and be willing to part with one or two.

AVF Regular
    Can't help you with the springs sorry, but I have noticed another option for sorting the problems with springs is the spring update by Steam Turners. I haven't tried it yet but am wondering about it.

Kayfun V4 "Spring Update" - Accessories - SteamTuners P.C.

Just found another option also, https://squareup.com/market/AWEKille...-delete-spacer
    Last edited by Dalork; 08-06-15 at 07:33 AM.
    Kaoself likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    Can't help you with the springs sorry, but I have noticed another option for sorting the problems with springs is the spring update by Steam Turners. I haven't tried it yet but am wondering about it.

Kayfun V4 "Spring Update" - Accessories - SteamTuners P.C.

Just found another option also, https://squareup.com/market/AWEKille...-delete-spacer
    I do actually have the Steamtuners spring update. I'm assuming they are made a little oversize to accommodate slight height differences between individual KF4's; but I'd probably need to grind down mine very carefully. Not being able to open the juice control 100% increases dry hits for me.

If you have no propensity for dry hits, or you're prepared to sand it down a little if needed, I'd recommend it!