Thread: Wtb Nes Dna mod

AVF Regular

Wtb Nes Dna mod

Looking for a nes Dna controller mod if anyone has one can be a dna20 or 30. If someone's wants I got a sigelei 100w I would trade plus some cash on top of course or depending on how much may be able to afford all cash.
    Let me know
    Cheers all
    Yatesy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Yeah i saw a nes dna 20 and 30 fs on the fb market if your looking aussie vaper marketplace i think its called

AVF Regular
    Yeah so did I but they sold before I could get there lol thanks anyways mate

AVF Regular
    Im picking one up on Thursday. It's the dna 30 one. Ill try it but im unsure about it so, if I don't like it ill give you a buzz.

AVF Regular
    Yep yep sounds good mate cheers

Super Moderator
    PM adam6179. I think he was thinking about selling his
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    I have three of them, 1x30 and 2x20 nes mods.

So you know the difference, the 20w has a single 900/1000mah battery, the 30w has two of them paired. (2000mah)

They use the Turnigy NanoTech 10s batteries - http://i.imgur.com/3MRhtGW.png

Yes theyre LiPos. they will eventually swell and probably exhaust a fireball. Still worth it imo.

I highly recommend the 30w model, having twice the battery capacity and the extra 10watts makes all the difference, these mods are truely awesome. I have to admit I swap between my Provari3 and my Nes30 all the time, the Nes30 is always warmer (being plastic) and a nice mod to hold.

Hope you get one, I've been meaning to swap upgrade both my Nes20's Single 900 Turnigy batteries to 2x Turnigy each, especially since the 20's I brought both had rather mistreated cells, plus I think they'll get more appreciation with the additional capacity for my own usage.

Hope you get the one you want

AVF Regular
    Ive been holding off on the battery upgrade for my two dna nes 20's not because the batteries are difficult to get, but because they are non removable they would cut and complete the circuit as i'm replacing them, so Ive been looking for some small enough wire connectors that I can fit in, in-place of soldering, making it easier for future replacement.

Since these kinds of batteries involve solder so close to the cell, im happy to wait until I decide to sell them to fix up the batteries in the Nes20 mods