Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[***CLOSED***][fs][syd] ss ggts + ufs (SOLD)

Recently purchased a Stainless Steel Golden Greek Telescopic Tube + UFS and is being neglected.

Paid over $450 and only been used once (not even half a cycle of battery).

Will also come with 2 new (never charged) Panasonic 18650 3100 mAh batteries along with 2 901-510 adapters and a 510-510 adapter (to fit tank mods)

Looking at around $300 total
    Last edited by mk1990; 29-01-12 at 10:54 AM.
    Contact me on Facebook if I do not respond in my inbox

Joye 510, Joye eGo, Go-Go, Provari, SS GGTS #1130 <3, Apex Alpha, Caravela clone, Silver Bullet, Joye eGo Twist, Sigelei #8, Vision Spinner, Nemesis, Evic VTC Mini, Evic Primo

That's it sound, some love it some hate it, would are keen as to try it.

Good pickup with the lot for someone who wants to give it a shot, if your keen on pickup today, $250 and it yours, need the cash asap thats all~!

Joye 510, Joye eGo, Go-Go, Provari, SS GGTS #1130 <3, Apex Alpha, Caravela clone, Silver Bullet, Joye eGo Twist, Sigelei #8, Vision Spinner, Nemesis, Evic VTC Mini, Evic Primo

AVF Regular
    Hi MK,

That is a good price, if you are a GG fanboy, which i am not, but there are plenty around. If you don't get any takers here, you may want to try the ECF for sale pages in the states, it will go in an instant. Alot of hardcore GG fanboys in the states that are always struggling to get this gear. The only problem will be they will be sus that you are not legit if you dont have an "ECF history" , so if you have an paypal account etc then they may feel more at ease. May need to ckeck the for sale guidelines as they may have changed the rules recently though.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 16-01-12 at 02:58 PM.

I dont have a huge history on ecf no, only thing is I would much rather let it go to someone in Australia rather than take it back to the states, I did all the work just to get it going but need to cash if it doesn't sell then Ill just wait untill someone who is keen on buying it.

such a bargain for someone who is keen!

Hi MK1990.
    I think if you put it on ECF from my previous sales i can tell you that there are people who will pay much more!put it on on ECF & watch it fly. $250 is very very cheap! 170 for the GG & 100+ for the UFS will be the price you will get without a problem.
    My bet is it will go very fast to the USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1990 View Post
    That's it sound, some love it some hate it, would are keen as to try it.

Good pickup with the lot for someone who wants to give it a shot, if your keen on pickup today, $250 and it yours, need the cash asap thats all~!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Avguy View Post
    Hi MK1990.
    I think if you put it on ECF from my previous sales i can tell you that there are people who will pay much more!put it on on ECF & watch it fly. $250 is very very cheap! 170 for the GG & 100+ for the UFS will be the price you will get without a problem.
    My bet is it will go very fast to the USA.
    Yes, particularly if it is out of stock in the USA, I have seen GG gear go for the same price as it was new on ECF.

its been out of stock in the US for weeks now.
    i go to his site for other stuff.

did a german guy get in touch with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1990 View Post
    Recently purchased a Stainless Steel Golden Greek Telescopic Tube + UFS and is being neglected.

Paid over $450 and only been used once (not even half a cycle of battery).

Will also come with 2 new (never charged) Panasonic 18650 3100 mAh batteries along with 2 901-510 adapters and a 510-510 adapter (to fit tank mods)

Looking at around $300 total

Yes, i did!!!

cool.
    good luck with the purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by basskumpel View Post
    Yes, i did!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast