Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: FS (SA) Lemo 2

AVF Regular

FS (SA) Lemo 2

Hi all,Sold to BBG
    I have come to the conclusion that i'm too stupid to be able to wick this thing well enough to get decent flavour out of it so time to try something else.
    In box with all spares apart from cotton, but i'll throw in a wad of go ken do with it.
    $25 if you want to pick it from here in Mitcham SA, or you can add post of your choice.
    $8 standard, $10 express.
    I don't have a sonic cleaner but i've boiled the bits. There may be a hint of Fro Yo from the vape shop NZ

I'll be away from computer for a few hours but check back later this evening.
    Can post tomorrow.
    Last edited by sonnen; 23-06-15 at 07:47 PM.

AVF Regular
    Me please, send me your details and lets get this deal done.
    akef38 likes this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    That's a pity, the Lemo 2 is a great tank.
    I have 2 or I'd buy it, three if you count the one I broke.
    The only problem I had with the Lemo, is the chimney parts not coming apart easily.
    Last edited by disley; 23-06-15 at 04:35 PM.
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.

AVF Regular
    When I saw it pop up I thought you may jump in before me, I have never typed so fast in my life lol! They are my fav tank so far the flavour and ease of filling are awesome.
    Crisscross and disley like this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    When I saw it pop up I thought you may jump in before me, I have never typed so fast in my life lol! They are my fav tank so far the flavour and ease of filling are awesome.
    Have you had the sticking chimney problem BG?
    It only happens rarely, but when it does!!!!
    I'm not the patient man I used to be.

AVF Regular
    Ah I know the sticky chimney issues all to well, I have 2 mangled subtank minis that bore the brunt of my patience and failed to resist the power of pliers lol! If I have a sticky chimney I either soak it in boiling water or just tap it gentle works seems to work generally. I think the chimney gets stuck after longer usage as I have found the my adv tanks chimney cements itself together as I just keep filling it up over and over until I need to change the wick, but on my subtank minis if I change the flavour after a tank the chimney just slips free with ease. I have to admit if they made the lemo 2 with the same push fit that kanger are using on their new tanks it would be a hard tank to beat!
    akef38 and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    I'm going to get some silicon grease, to see if a tiny smear on the threads helps.
    That's why my number 3 Lemo is in bits, using pliers to take it apart put it out of shape, so it won't go back together again.
    It was that, or take to it with a ballpein hammer....

AVF Regular
    Hi BBG
    pm sent mate
    I have found that running the chimney section under hot water and then tapping the base on a solid surface a couple of times works well to get the sections apart.
    Last edited by sonnen; 23-06-15 at 07:53 PM.
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hello, I have just sent payment and Express post please. Cheers BBG

AVF Regular
    payment received BBG
    I get to the GPO tomorrow and pm tracking
    Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast