AVF Regular

WTB\WTC 40A or 60A box

I've tried this before but I thought I'd try again. Recently I commissioned a 40a raptor from a mod builder in the states and I got seriously burnt as he took my money but the mod didn't exist oh noes! Well that's resolved and I had my money returned. So I'm looking for an aussie builder who's willing to make me a 40a raptor or 60a delta box preferably in a 1590b box with a halo switch external voltimeter and pot, 22mm fdv 510. In triple 18650 or lipo configuration.
    If you can do this or know someone local who can please let me know.

Thanks guys and girls

Soda

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Don't know any locals, have got a 20 and 40 on order from the states.... Be interested in any local one myselves also. Was gonna order the 60a build your own kit and try that soon lol.

AVF Regular
    I would recommend joining american group box modders on facebook in the files they have a builders list of trusted modders. if you are going for one of these a lipo battery is the only way to go as three 18650s in series only give 30amps and can't give the potential of the board. Ares box mods do great lipo boxes but they are not cheap around $400 by memory i have built a few raptor 20a chips but have not done a 40amp as i do not see the point. also have you ever used a series mosfet box they are great .3ohm coil puts out more then any regulated box and voltage drop is not as noticeable as on a parallel box