Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [FS] Juicefactory concentrates

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[FS] Juicefactory concentrates

I haven't had much luck with DIY so I figure it's probably best to pass along the concentrates I've collected to someone who will make better use of them =)
    There are 34 bottles in total, out of which 5 were purchased from Simon at eCigModShop and 6 from mount baker vapours concentrates. ECigModShop Sells the same concentrates that are sold at juice factory but without the fancy labelling. They are all super concentrates except for MBV's and there are 2 bottles which are there twice because I liked them so much I bought the 30mls =)

Here are the flavours and roughly/exactly how much is left in the bottle. I want to sell these all in one go by the way!! Can't be bothered splitting them cuz I'm too lazy lol

CAPELLA - Apple pie v1 - 23ml~
    JF Blackfire Tobacco SC - 30ml/30ml
    JF Cream SC - 30ml/30ml
    MBV Banana Gone Nuts - 3 x 15ml/15ml
    MBV White Out - 2 x 15ml/15ml
    MBV Butter Pecan - 13ml~
    JF Peanut Butter SC - 10ml/10ml
    JF Red Apple GSC - 9.8ml~
    JF Key Lime SC - 7.5ml~
    JF Cheesecake SC - 9.8ml~
    JF tobacco Absolute SC - 9.8ml~
    JF raspberry SC - 9ml~
    JF cream SC - 5ml~
    JF cocoa chocolate sc - 9ml~
    JF strawberry GSC - 10ml
    JF lemon sc - 6ml~
    JF Freedom Juice Sc - 9.8ml~
    JF Banana Cream Pie SC - 7.5ml~
    JF Sweet Vanilla GSC - 7ml~
    JF canat GSC - 9.5ml~
    JF Yuco GSC - 9.8ml~
    JF caramel SC - 9.5ml~
    JF Coffee Mocha GSC - 9ml
    JF milk SC - 10ml
    JF cinnamon bun SC - 9.5ml
    **pinapple SC - 8ml
    **butterscotch SC - 10ml
    ** lemonade SC - 9ml
    ** green apple SC - 9.5ml

** means that these are the same brand (Flavors express) however they are without the fancy juicefactory labelling and bottling. I will be providing a take away container within the box with a large amount of 1ml syringes + 18g blunt needles that have already been labelled and used with each flavour, respective to its label. I will have no more use for this box of used syringes so if you would rather not have it then it will be going on the bin. (Such a waste!!!)

There's about $150+ worth of concentrates here, I'm asking for $115 including express postage

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rohin7 View Post
    I will have no more use for this box of used syringes so if you would rather not have it then it will be going on the bin. (Such a waste!!!)
    Hey there rohin7, if the person who buys your concentrates doesn't want the syringes why not throw them up in the PIF thread rather than throw them in the bin.

GLWS

AVF Regular
    Where in Melbourne? I might be interested if we can organise a local pickup
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

Because they'd already been used and I wasn't sure if anyone would want them! XD definitely will do though if the buyer is not interested for whatever reason

@danyel I'm in Glen Waverley, South eastern suburbs
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rohin7 View Post
    @danyel I'm in Glen Waverley, South eastern suburbs
    Cool. If you can wait until Friday, I will take these and the syringes too

Would you prefer cash on the day or I can do paypal today
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

Whatever works best for you mate! I'm easy either way =)

AVF Regular
    Awesome, so Ill bring cash on the day. Please PM the details. Also, is late afternoon ok?

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, if the sale falls through, I'd love to be first dibs on this one!
    Cheers
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Heya, sorry mate but had a change of heart, please go ahead and sell em to Sol if he still wants them.

AVF Regular
    Schweet, would you take 100 regular posted?
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast