Comes with original box and charge cable
    akef38 and disley like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Sold thanks

Not happy with it?

AVF Regular
    Sold how.....?

AVF Regular
    Sold without anyone actually buying it ??

*** Classified Rules ***

The classifieds are a place that allows community members and community members ONLY to sell occasional products time to time. It is not intended to facilitate commercial levels of trade and is not intended for use by vendors. Should you wish to breach this an infraction will be placed against your account, multiple infractions could lead to a ban.

The seller has the right to ask whatever price they would like for an item however sellers should also be aware that should the item you are selling be available for a lower price in total including with shipping that members are authorised to disclose this information provided the requirements are met. Please see below for more details in the "Allowed responses section".

Outside of this the classifieds are run as a free market and the administration and moderation team will not be controlling nor influencing either buyers or sellers for any reason provided the rules are followed. Please do not open further threads on the forum discussing the classifieds or the rules that are put in place. Should you continue to do so an infraction will be placed against your account and multiple occurrences could result in a ban.

1) If you are caught shill bidding or encouraging others to bump your thread to generate more than a natural level of interest all of those involved will be banned.

2) There is to be no selling of NEW items within the classified section. Only vendors may offer new items for sale and they may not do so within the classified forums, only through vendor forums and subforums.

3) The ONLY thing that should be PM'ed between both parties concerned is personal details and banking/paypal details.
    ALL BIDS OR OFFERS FOR THE ITEM are to be IN THE THREAD and not in a PM

4) All threads must contain an item location in the thread title. All posters must have their location filled out in profile.

5) If you're not bidding, asking a genuine question, or providing a link where the item can be found at a lower price, then do not post. More information on allowed post types is listed below.

6) No sales using the PayPal gift option. ALL sales made using PayPal must be via the 'goods' option in PayPal. This provides a level of protection for both buyer and seller.

7) No nicotine or juices containing Nicotine are to be sold or traded on this forum. This also covers using slang terms to hide the trade of Nicotine juices. Take it offsite. ZERO TOLERANCE. You will receive a 48 hour ban for your first offence and your thread will be removed. Further breaches of this rule will lead to your permanent removal.

8) If you are selling an item elsewhere please do not offer it for sale here. If we find out we will close the thread.

9) Please respect honesty in advertising , if you are selling gear that is not made by the original designer/retailer( i.e. a copy clone or counterfeit) you must disclose it in the title of the ad e.g "Nemesis ( copy) for sale" or "Nemesis (clone) for sale" . Likewise if you are selling Authentic equipment it is in your best interests to include that information e.g. " Nemesis ( Auth.) " Failure to identify it as a copy may result in the ad being deleted at the moderators discretion.

Allowed response types on for sale threads:

Allowed Reply Types:

There are four types of response I and the moderation team will consider acceptable in a for sale thread, if you can not meet the following criteria or do not intend to purchase do not post
    or you will receive an infraction on your account, multiple infractions will result in a ban:

* Bids: No lowballing, they must be based in reality. If the item is offered starting at 1000 and you bid 200 dollars you will be considered to be trolling and your post will be removed. If the seller has listed a reserve and stated that they will not accept bids below the reserve, do not bid below the reserve. All bids are final, failure to conclude the purchase with the seller will result in an infraction. Multiple infractions will result in a ban.

* Questions for the seller regarding the specifics of the item for sale: Questions or posts that have nothing to do with the sale at hand will result in an infraction being placed against your account, multiple infractions will result in a ban.

Links to a shop where the same item is available for a lower price, with shipping taken into account: The item must be available and in stock for shipping at the time of the sale.

Replies from sellers to any of the above.
    Juzm, Littleraf and D13S3L like this.
    If you have noticed this notice you may have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing. That is all.

AVF Regular
    I would have liked that but no chance to get it. It sold to an unknown.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    How much are they new?
    $75
    Last edited by disley; 13-07-15 at 06:24 PM.

Super Moderator
    A gentle reminder that all sales should be done via the thread and if you sell it to a mate or whatever please inform via the thread as to how it went to avoid drama, if members continually flout this , we might as well just direct every body to Gumtree and not worry about looking after each other respectfully
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    How much are they new?
    $75
    About $70 mate
    disley likes this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    About $70 mate
    The evic goes well, with my Lemo 2 and a Ti coil, with a rayon wick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast