Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IvanDOTJ

Thread: Evic Supreme & Delta II Tank For Sale

Post Evic Supreme & Delta II Tank For Sale

Hi all!

I am new to Aussie Vapers.com After finding out I am unable to sell tobacco products on Gumtree & Ebay I decided to join up here. I have an Evic Supreme with a delta II tank for sale in stainless steel I purchased from VapeStreet last month. I also have 2 extra batteries and charger included. Did not like the size and would much prefer a smaller vaporizer, so I purchased an Emow Mega. If anyone would like to purchase this off me could you please email me at I.Should.Read.The.Rules@AVF.com I also have pictures I can send via email if you would like to see. I am asking $120 as well as $10 for postage. Thank you!

Reece.
    Last edited by Fatman; 14-07-15 at 12:30 PM. Reason: please keep all interaction in the thread , its how we do things here ... no pm or email until the deal is done ;)

AVF Regular
    Please read the rules before posting this kind of sale...Classified Rules ... READ AND ABSORB ... Ignorance is not an excuse !
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Reece welcome to AVF please read the link above , but in short we keep all interaction in the thread here for transparency ...PM'S and email are a no go until after an agreement for sale and purchase have been met then you can PM for payment details and addresses etc
    You also need to have your location filled out in your profile ( it helps with members figuring out postage, personal pickup etc ) this is mandatory if you are going to use the classifieds
    Cheers
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them