Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By yinsen
  • 1 Post By yinsen
  • 1 Post By yinsen

Thread: FS/T: AUTH black baal + brass mx3, CLONE BF rogue, t.mess, doge1, penny+tug2, LPG+350

FS/T: AUTH black baal + brass mx3, CLONE BF rogue, t.mess, doge1, penny+tug2, LPG+350

i need money. BAD.
    SPECIAL: get the tug2+penny+doge+350pack all together for $80 with free express shipping!

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. please, no lowballs.

WILL TRADE FOR:
    --authentic derringer accessories (chuffs, topcaps [not SS or brass], friction fit tips etc)
    --authentic tugboat v2/deck and/or accessories (slam/comp caps, friction fit tips etc)
    --authentic kennedy v2/deck and/or accessories (gremlin caps, friction fit tips)

bank transfer preferred, paypal also fine if you eat the fees (i will use ppfeecalc to calculate this).
    vapin' dave not included. fake pokemon cards, however, will be included.
    enjoy!

tobeco copper/white LPG clone + 4x brand new authentic AW 18350 IMR batteries (new version with 12A limit! charged but never cycled)
    this mod features possibly the best build quality i've ever seen on a clone. tested once but otherwise never used. bought new from VE for $40.
    the exterior of the switch does have a little patina from hanging around my desk, 20 seconds with some brasso would sort it right out.
    comes with four brand new AW 18350s from supersports600 for about $50 total. i've charged them but never cycled them. to my knowledge they currently have the largest amp limit of any 18350.
    this kit can't be posted express due to containing the lithium batts, and as such will be shipped ASAP via parcel post.
    $50 posted within OZ!

SXK copper penny 1:1 clone + copper tugboat v2 clone (with custom cupic nitrate patina by me)
    these have both been used for a while, but work well. the tug barrel has had a random cupic nitrate (blue/green) patina done by me, would look beautiful with a clearcoat (i never got around to doing one).
    the penny barrel has been sanded back and lightly polished ready for a matching patina. it does have surface scratches, but still looks amazing.
    the tug topcap, penny topcap and the ring between the penny barrel and lockring have all been polished and clearcoated with wattyl.
    $25 posted within OZ!

AUTHENTIC el diablo Baal RDA (with two chuffs, two barrels and original box & accessories)
    this is the best RDA i've ever used, second only to my derringer. massive juice well, big post holes, easy peasy to build on, MASSIVE airflow that can also be very restrictive with AFC, can do single coil, looks beautiful, great condition.
    it comes with the deck, an authentic SS barrel, an authentic BLACK barrel with extremely deep and gorgeous etching, two black AFC chuffs (one never used), a 510 topcap, certificate of authenticity, awesome snakeskin box, and the original bag of hardware.
    has been very well looked after and has been cleaned dilligently, ready to vape. you really shouldn't pass on this one.
    $70 posted within OZ!

copper SXK doge v1 clone (with white delrin chuff, grub screws+key, copper chuff, 510 heatsink, accessories and purple atty stand)
    awesome atty, awesome pack. comes with grub screws i installed which completely eliminate the issue both the clone AND authentic apparently have where the screws clip the topcap.
    also comes with 3 different top caps, accessories, and atty stand. has been used a bit but looked after.
    $17.50 posted within OZ!

CATFISH modded BF rogue 1:1 clone (3 afc rings, BFed by the BF king)
    this guy's work speaks for himself. this atty has barely been used, only coiled, wicked and juiced once.
    has been diligently cleaned, ready to build and vape. massive squonk hole, awesome atty.
    comes with SS, copper and brass rings.
    $57.50 posted within OZ!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY SOLD (NO LONGER AVAILABLE):
    --BRAND NEW twistedmesses rda clone (with blue & ss rings, ss chuff, delrin chuff, 510 cap and accessories)
    --AUTHENTIC brass mutation x v3
    --BF 10ml smokeless owl terminator mod + BF terminator atty (white, brand new)
    --BF samurai v2 RDA clone + afc rings & chuffs (brand new, professionally modified for BF by Catfish Atty Mods)
    --MASSIVE SL/LP Black Wrinkle Reo Grand pack (heaps of extras including 2x Fred's Creative Customs button covers
    --1x authentic brass Mutation X V3 (used once)
    --1x BRAND NEW LP/SL Reo Grand (awesome metallic red colour)
    --1x EHPRO PVD all black Dark Horse 1:1 clone, professionally modded for BF by Chowderhead1972
    --9x assorted Mount Baker Vapor zero-nicotine juices (3 of them untouched)
    --1x EHPRO 1:1 SS Veritas clone BF modified by Chowderhead1972
    --1x black 1:1 magma BF modified by Chowderhead1972
    --1x origen V2 1:1 clone with AUTHENTIC SS BF PIN +1 spare deck & +1 spare pin (3 centre pins total!)
    --5x drip tips (glass 20mm chuff, glass+glow-in-the-dark 20mm chuff, blue 2puffs hybrid DT, 1:1 veritas DT, 510 DT angler)
    --SS Infinite Stillare clone (brass posts) (plus FREE black coil jig & winding rods)
    --SS doge 1:1 clone (upgraded screws) plus FREE 22mm DT, comp cap & copper centre post
    --copper 1:1 dark horse clone (with black chuff, chunky copper DT and spare o-rings)
    --Fred's Creative Customs brass/nickel reo button cover (.357 magnum)
    --Fred's Creative Customs nickel/brass reo button cover (.357 magnum)
    --AUTHENTIC Hobo V2 bottomfed RDA (inc. original non-BF 510 post!)
    --provari 2.5: polished ss, green LED, loki ring, std+18650+tatroe wide caps
    Last edited by yinsen; 25-07-15 at 05:59 PM. Reason: stuff off hold, more price drops
    LimeB likes this.

rogue & TM rda's off hold, mx brass on hold, and price drops!

twistedmesses and mutation sold...

PRICE DROPS ON EVERYTHING!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yinsen View Post
    twistedmesses and mutation sold...

PRICE DROPS ON EVERYTHING!
    Hi, Do you know ,is the center post of the catfish moddded squonker atty stainless?

sure is buddy! IIRC tom will only mod SS posts, to the point where he uses aftermarket ones if he has to. in any case, this one is SS
    LimeB likes this.

AVF Regular
    Can you hold the tobecco clone and 18350's while I check with the wife?

I don't want her to kill me for buying more vape gear after this week of buying slightly too much...

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    Leadership is solving problems.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.
    Either case is a failure of leadership

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

not a problem mane. 350 pack on hold!

18350 pack off hold, more price drops!
    LimeB likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi

Would you sell the 4 pack of 18350 separately

Cheers Jason

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Don't suppose you'd be interested in a kanger subtank plus v2 and a bunch of regular and nickel coils for the baal?