Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: ancient clearo request (iclear30s)

AVF Regular

ancient clearo request (iclear30s)

I was wondering if anyone had any iclear30s plus replacement coils that they didn't need that I could buy? the more the better I just have not found a clearo compatible wi th me since they came out (yes, im strictly limited in my capacity in understanding goddamn airvents, seals, all these new fandango crappy additions that should be with rbas) - fkd heaps of aerotanks, wont buy aspire products, delta 2 was rocketscience, and I like around 2.5+ml capacity so the iclear30s suited me perfectly. open to other suggestions though.

I don't mind if the clearos are used but clean, just coils are paramount (or a link to them)

pic attached to avoid confusion with iclear30

iclear30s.jpg

oh also the gladius sucks so don't recommend that.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had any iclear30s plus replacement coils that they didn't need that I could buy? the more the better I just have not found a clearo compatible wi th me since they came out (yes, im strictly limited in my capacity in understanding goddamn airvents, seals, all these new fandango crappy additions that should be with rbas) - fkd heaps of aerotanks, wont buy aspire products, delta 2 was rocketscience, and I like around 2.5+ml capacity so the iclear30s suited me perfectly. open to other suggestions though.

I don't mind if the clearos are used but clean, just coils are paramount (or a link to them)

pic attached to avoid confusion with iclear30

iclear30s.jpg

oh also the gladius sucks so don't recommend that.
    Flo this is a bit spooky but I was looking at the tank these guys have on sale that uses these coils

iClear 30S Replacement Coils | Ecig Life

There is a coupon 20% off sale at the moment discount-20

I have no idea what they normally cost but they are in stock.

JW has them

http://juicewhore.com.au/iclear30s-replacement-coils/

And then there's fasttech

https://www.fasttech.com/category/30.../?Iclear%2030s
    Last edited by Crisscross; 22-07-15 at 12:38 AM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    you are the bomb diggity chris. ive never known you to not find an answer if you weren't aware of it already. once again, thanks for the info.

vaping aside, maybe you could answer this: if humans evolved from apes, then why are there still apes?

its been bothering me.
    markatneerim, jheltonau and LimeB like this.

AVF Regular
    you are the bomb diggity chris. ive never known you to not find an answer if you weren't aware of it already. once again, thanks for the info.

vaping aside, maybe you could answer this: if humans evolved from apes, then why are there still apes?

its been bothering me.
    They like bananas more
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Same reason we have stupid people
    Evolution is not a straight line, where entire populations change into new species all at the same time. Often times, a small group breaks away from a population and begins to evolve independently of the source group. The source group does not need to go extinct, and is generally unaffected by the development of the smaller group. This is called "Allopatric Speciation," and it is just one of many ways that new species can evolve. There is nothing in evolutionary theory which states a source population must go extinct in order for new species to evolve.
    Source
    Frequently Asked Questions | Evolution FAQ
    Dhufish likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnen View Post
    Same reason we have stupid people
    Evolution is not a straight line, where entire populations change into new species all at the same time. Often times, a small group breaks away from a population and begins to evolve independently of the source group. The source group does not need to go extinct, and is generally unaffected by the development of the smaller group. This is called "Allopatric Speciation," and it is just one of many ways that new species can evolve. There is nothing in evolutionary theory which states a source population must go extinct in order for new species to evolve.
    Source
    Frequently Asked Questions | Evolution FAQ
    pretty smart aren't ya, never touched wet paint in your life (another issue im bothered by - why it seems only blind people don't touch surfaces with 'wet paint' warnings near them.

I had to go to ft cos they have the actual clearos everyone else just has the coils - I chucked my clearos when I got a decent hit off another one. fkd that and started smoking again so got screwed with the exchange rate = 0.71usd - 1.00aud.

at least ill be vaping again. smoking is a last resort to repel people.
    LimeB likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Fond memories of the 30s, think I have 1 or 2 left in the old vape box just in case lol.

LNB
    AVF Regular

its been bothering me.
    Didn't evolve from apes, shared a common ancestor with them, hence why there is still apes.

AVF Regular
    Hey, a bit late but....MFS in the US has the coils if eyerthing else fails https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/tank...heads-5pk.html $13.95 add %25 with the shitty Aus dollar probably cheaper with CrissCross's link.

AVF Regular
    i wont buy from mfs because of ethical and moral highhorses I gallop wildly on.

lnb are you trying to say that in Australian schools a truth is told?

I can believe that, but to hear it repeated gives me hope. I suppose a realistic hope is that youll excel at sport, or get a patch. same thing really, just an awful combination.

lucky country alright.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast