Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Surrealistic sensations Kava Kava Herbal E juice that helps with depression, insomnia

AVF Regular

FS (WA) Kava Kava Herbal E juice that helps with depression, insomnia

Hey guys,

I have two bottles of kava kava ejuice that i purchased from surrealistic sensations in the USA. This stuff does not come cheap but works well. It really relaxes you and helps with anixety and depression. Helps with insomnia as well. Really knocks me out after smoking it for a while.
    After smoking this for five mintues or less you will feel the effects. I just vaped it straight and used an aspire K1 and it worked great.
    One bottle has had about 2ml out of it but the other bottle is brand new. The bottles are 10ml each.

I would be willing to let these go for $50 posted for both. I can include some samples that I got from best ecig as a bonus as well.

Would prefer paypal but can do a bank transfer

Im located in Geraldton WA but happy to post anywhere in Australia

More info can be found at the links to the websites I have included below. Please note that prices listed on there page are in US so take that into consideration please.

Surrealistic Sensations - herbal e - juice, kava, kratom, blue lotus

Surrealistic Sensations - herbal e - juice, kava, kratom, blue lotus

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brendon1978; 22-07-15 at 03:08 AM.

Done! I love Kava. Can you pm me with details. Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Howie i sent you a PM with my payment details mate

thanks so much

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by brendon1978 View Post
    Hey guys,
    This stuff does not come cheap but works well. It really relaxes you and helps with anixety and depression. Helps with insomnia
    It is worth noting of course that the above is not medical advice and is not a claim that the distributor of the juice themselves can verify. This juice is not intended to be used as a diagnosis or treatment for any medical condition and has not been proven to assist with such conditions.

Should you find the juice brings you some sort of benefit then that can only be a good outcome however if any user believes or suspects they may suffer from either depression or anxiety based disorders I would urge you to speak to a professional medical practitioner who may be able to assist.

AVF Regular
    Mate I have bipolar and suffer with severe depression and anxiety and have trouble sleeping as well. It helped me allot and calmed me down of a night and prepared me for sleep. When I was getting anxious I would have a puff or two and it helped allot.

only reason im selling it as my doctor didnt want me to use it with the medication im on thats all

Mate I have bipolar and suffer with severe depression and anxiety and have trouble sleeping as well. It helped me allot and calmed me down of a night and prepared me for sleep. When I was getting anxious I would have a puff or two and it helped allot.

only reason im selling it as my doctor didnt want me to use it with the medication im on thats all
    That is not relevant. At the end of the day this juice has no proven medicinal qualities at all and the manafacturer themselves states this. Users have a right to know that a juice masquerading as having the ability to treat certain conditions has not been proven to do so other than anecdotally. I am not preventing you from selling it however I will not allow unsubstantiated claims of effectiveness of its ability to treat illness to exist without a counter point.

My point stands, if people find the juice provides some benefit to them then great, however I still advise users speak with a qualified medical professional if dealing with either Anxiety or Depression. Theses are serious conditions with potentially fatal outcomes if not treated correctly and provided with the required assistance, I urge users that require such assistance to seek it out.
    Fatman, jen, Juzm and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    oh well Howie wants it and I think he could benefit from it as it has helped me a great deal. Hopefully he doesnt pull out of the deal now because of what you have said

AVF Regular
    I will agree with JatoOspry.

Where this juice may have helped you and that is great, no one can claim that it has in fact any beneficial attributes, other than those experienced themselves.

It is great that this has worked for you however, whether it be a placebo effect or really working, no one will know unless real tests are done.
    JatoOspry, Juzm and Vaporific like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    It works mate trust me. No placebo effect. Try it if you dont believe me

if you guys arent buying it can you not comment anymore please

thanks
    Christian R likes this.

oh well Howie wants it and I think he could benefit from it as it has helped me a great deal. Hopefully he doesnt pull out of the deal now because of what you have said
    Should they choose to do so because you are claiming a product has the unproven ability to treat very serious mental health conditions when even the manafacturer themselves are very clear to state they are not making this claim, it would be well within their right.

if you guys arent buying it can you not comment anymore please

thanks
    Seeing as I own and pay for the forums out of my own very unemployed pocket, I am afraid this is a request that I must ignore.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast