Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WTT - Lemo 2 for subtank mini v2 or similar

AVF Regular

WTT - Lemo 2 for subtank mini v2 or similar

Hi guys and gals,

Looking to trade my lemo 2 purchased from W&w co. at the end of April. Has had probably a 15 or so complete tanks through it, but can't seem to get a build that suits my style in it.

Still in top nic, can upload pics if requested. Comes with all spares in the box.

I'm looking to trade for a subtank mini with v2 airflow (with the tiny hole for mouth to lung vaping), in either the stainless or black. Happy to add a little cash on top for right condition tank. Preferably it'll come with the rba head (old or new). Or something similar to that.

So people's anyone want to swap.

TIA

Please keep all interactions in the thread.

I have a subtank mini that I dont use. It has had about 4 tanks through it and I'll throw in some spare coils. I also have a lemo 2 so not looking for another one. Are you interested in trading anything else for the subtank?
    Littleraf likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danraff View Post
    I have a subtank mini that I dont use. It has had about 4 tanks through it and I'll throw in some spare coils. I also have a lemo 2 so not looking for another one. Are you interested in trading anything else for the subtank?
    Unfortunately not mate, I don't have anything else to trade, I'm kind of a minimalist vaper only keeping what I need.

No worries mate. Good luck with the trade.

AVF Regular
    Resurrection bump.

Still looking to trade for either a subtank mini or now a triton for the lemo 2 plus cash.

Also willing to sell for $35 express posted fees included OR as a special for anyone in the Melbourne CBD will do $20 pickup/meet up for saving me the ordeal of auspost.

AVF Regular
    Bumpity bumps

DKR
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey Littleraf, i have a subtank mini that I don't use and would be happy to trade for the Lemo 2.
    Littleraf likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DKR View Post
    Hey Littleraf, i have a subtank mini that I don't use and would be happy to trade for the Lemo 2.
    Sounds good mate. Which version is it? V1 has a single air slot, V2 has two air slots. Also just to confirm you have the RBA head for it.

DKR
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey mate, I believe it is the v2 as it has air slots on both sides of the base. I have the RBA head for it and the original box, spare glass tank and one OCC 0.5 coil.
    Littleraf likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DKR View Post
    Hey mate, I believe it is the v2 as it has air slots on both sides of the base. I have the RBA head for it and the original box, spare glass tank and one OCC 0.5 coil.
    Perfect. Done deal.

Would you prefer posting to each other or are you able to meet up in the CBD during the week?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast