Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: (WTB) RDNA 40 or maybe a HANA.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

(WTB) RDNA 40 or maybe a HANA.

hey guys.
    Im Looking for Vaporshark Rdna 40, has to be the updated version with atty lock and in great to excellent condition..
    i have over the top OCD when it comes to my things being scratched. I'm ok with light wear but I'm hoping to get one thats all still black with no deap scratches or chips..
    !!

if i can't get a vaporshark ill think about getting a hana modz.. or something classy and simple in design in a box... so if your looking for the cashola I'm looking for the mod! let me know...

i have cash waiting and am pretty desperate...

AVF Regular
    Don't want to spoil your search here mate but i just picked up my eVic-vt and think it s##t's all over my RDNA40.. price, quality in all aspects, functions and most of all you don't have to treat it like the paints going to fall off every time you put it down... there are better mod out there!. I don't want to sell my VS for the fact i paid $220 for it and its not worth half that now but im sure you can score one here. Just food for thought
    Last edited by NEDWIK; 17-08-15 at 08:44 PM.
    Jdee likes this.

i definitely don't doubt there is man, I'm just in love with its design and form factor.. simple and elegant in my opinion.
    i bought one a couple of weeks ago but it was riddled with issues so I'm looking for the updating version.
    how ever if the reason you don't want to sell you VS is simply for the fact you won't get half of what you paid for i can assure you i will pay you a good percentage of $220 if its in really good condition?

AVF Regular
    Mate do yourself a favour, buy a brand new IPV D2. Smaller then RDNA goes up to 75W. Has the latest YIHI chip that works charms with TI, NI, kanthal... 1/3 of the price of the RDNA. I got 2 now and planning to buy my 3rd! Good luck!
    disley, Jdee and NEDWIK like this.

i know theres cheaper mods that are just as good. how ever i just want to be happy guys.. let me be happy. haha but thanks for the advice dark its always appreciated
    Dark and NEDWIK like this.

AVF Regular
    I would rate it 9.5/10.. 9.5 being the top with very minor scratches and the rest of the mod 10.
    20.7mp shots, zoom away make an offer if it's what your after mate. Would come with box, cable and black skin.. This is a replacement with no issues.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NEDWIK; 17-08-15 at 11:24 PM.

AVF Regular
    I rarely go above 40w, but the time is coming when +100w will be needed to run some of the tanks coming on the market.
    Dark likes this.

Hey nedwik, sorry about the delay..
    I was kind of hoping for no scratches on the top.. i have a seller with a little bit better condition than that.
    i know a lot of people think I'm being stupid.. but i just can't live with scratched things haha,
    if i can't find one i might buy one new and wait it out..
    Dark likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    I was kind of hoping for no scratches on the top.. i have a seller with a little bit better condition than that.
    i know a lot of people think I'm being stupid.. but i just can't live with scratched things haha,
    I understand Jdee. I can't handle scratched gear either.
    Jdee likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    Hey Jdee, if you have any gear with scratches on them feel free to send them to me!
    Crisscross and NEDWIK like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast