Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By rohin7
  • 1 Post By nickj1979
  • 2 Post By Hoofprint
  • 3 Post By Fatman

Thread: [FS] Premixed Vaporeyes Roasted Strawberries 2 x 120ml NO NICOTINE

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[FS] Premixed Vaporeyes Roasted Strawberries 2 x 120ml NO NICOTINE

Hey guys. A while back I purchased a 120ml doubler of Roasted Strawberries and mixed them up at 50/50 without any nicotine for when I was going to drop nicotine altogether.
    In hindsight it was a bit dumb to purchase such a large quantity when I wasn't sure whether or not I'd like it... but I did so anyways because of the raving reviews and as it turns out, this particular liquid is not one I could finish 240ml of lol.

Asking for $50 + postage. There are 2 bottles that arrived to me in the form of 2 x 60ml doublers. Both have already been mixed at 50/50 without any nicotine added. One has been untouched and the other has had 5ml used that I just squeezed into my Billow today. They have both been steeping for about 2 weeks now.

Thanks

- Rohin

AVF Regular
    Couple of questions mate,
    Mixed 50/50 is that 50% doubler or is that doubler mixed to single strength at 50/50 pg/vg .
    Finally soz if a bit confused but are you selling 120 ml of double stength , 240 ml mixed to 50/50 pg/vg or a combination of some mixed unmixed ?
    Cheers

AVF Regular
    I think he means he has 235ml already mixed to 50/50 pg/vg.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Just make sure you follow these guidelines rohin7...

Juice Sales and Juice Requests

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Wow.. So I'm not allowed to sell a doubler that doesn't contain nicotine??? I think that's stretching it a bit too far..

And yes, you would be correct CCvaper 235ml already mixed at 50/50 0mg
    Robray likes this.

Any who. I'm not one to question the moderators decisions. Can I please have this thread closed? I apologise for not reading the juice sales sticky thoroughly. I'm still learning the rules of the AVF it seems ;(

AVF Regular
    I personally don't see a problem with this post although not strictly adhering to the guidelines I don't think that it should be disallowed maybe mods can shed some light
    Robray likes this.

AVF Regular
    doing wrong.....
    *Best fair maiden voice*

" Ooh Fairy Modmother, please grace us with your sexy presence"
    "the forum is plagued by the evil witch questions, summon us the fabled prince answer"
    Black Betty and Dhufish like this.

Super Moderator
    Technically this does go against the rules ... which although on the surface look a bit nit picky , its not YOUR home you are gonna lose if this place gets pinged for facilitation of domestic supply of nicotine
    As Mods and a courtesy to the owner who is recognised as a "publisher" we have a duty of care/
    The problem exists because its no longer in factory packaging and therefore could contain anything
    If you include photos of the product clearly stating what it is and dated it could be revisited
    But yes in technicality , because you have mixed it it violates the terms .
    gtadmin, Timm4h and rohin7 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Shall close and its no harm no foul
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them