Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: WTB 2 Squape reloaded authentics

AVF Regular

WTB 2 Squape reloaded authentics

Hi all as the titles says I am chasing a couple more Squape Reloaded's. Might be interested in Squape R(s) if others aren't available.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”
    Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    1 Down 1 to go.
    Got 1 from Tigas in Classies
    Crisscross and Tigas like this.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”
    Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    Hey Motmo, I have an R[s] as well if your keen on it? With all these sqounks on the classies I think my time using tanks is over. It'll come with bottom deck, standard deck, dual deck, wide deck, spares, box etc. $170 and I'll ship with the squape r.
    Motmo likes this.

AVF Regular
    I was hoping for the extra capacity, but........
    What's the condition like?

I can't really find another atty like so I am trying to future proof my self haha!
    Crisscross likes this.

Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Motmo View Post
    I was hoping for the extra capacity, but........
    What's the condition like?

I can't really find another atty like so I am trying to future proof my self haha!
    I'd rate it about 8.5/10, some light scuffing on the tank from being pocketed but barely noticeable, i'd take a pic but don't think the camera would really capture it. Bought it here on the classies a couple months back, original owner only had it for less than a month. Purchased all the extra decks etc myself as it is quite a versatile atty, was initially going to keep it but I may jump on the sqounks on the classies atm so offering it to you. In terms of capacity, it lasts me a full day while at work needing to be topped up at night, whereas the larger one would last me a day and a bit, but regardless I'd want to top up both of them up every night just so I don't run out of juice during the day.
    Motmo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Rights mate i'll grab it. Confirm 170 and chuck it In the same package? Very good deal really!
    I fill a couple off time a day but never run it dry?
    Confirm your happy and ill send some more cash post haste.
    Tigas likes this.

Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    Sounds good man, yup just send through $170 and I'll have both posted off to you tomorrow.
    Motmo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Payment received

AVF Regular
    Funds sent!
    Cheers Tigas that was a cracker deal mate.

Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    All done Squape shopping
    Please close now Mod's.
    Crisscross and Tigas like this.

Bill Hicks 1961-94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast