Anyone interested in purchasing used Provari, PITA charger, SS Liquinator, EPM etc?

1 x ProVari Black
    1 x 18650 Extension Adapter
    1 x Pila 4 Stage Charger
    2 x 18650 Provari Power 2500mAh Batteries
    1 x AW IMR High Drain Battery 18490
    1 x 3ml SS Liquinator Tank
    1 x Black 3.5ml EPM Variable Tank
    3 x 510/901 Chrome Drip Tip
    1 x 510 Pyrex Drip Tips
    1 x 306 Pyrex Drip Tips(new)
    1 x HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 Atomizer 1.5ohm
    Plus heaps of other accessories , bottles, syringe(unopened) etc etc.

Would like to know if there is anyone interested in purchasing above items as a lot. As I soon need to leave the country for good, I would love to pack all the items into a single package and sell it at once. Will take pictures if anyone is interested.

First, I have to apologize that due to English is not first language, my poor writing skill might have misleaded some of you. My situation is I suddenly need to leave country for a long period of time, and the decision was only made two night ago and right now I am heading to airport at 30mins later.

I did read the forums rules and perfectly understand it and willing to obey it, as this is not my first day being a member. I went out last night after I have post the thread to organize the work left over and I am only able to check the thread every once in a while standing on street while on 3G connection, that is why I couldn't reply in detail on time.

Right now I am really busy as hell, but I still wish to find the lovely home for my gears.

As I worte on my first post, I write to ask if anyone is interested in purchasing all the gears at once, if so I will squeeze some extra time to take pictures, post all the items details and post a FS post on here properly.
    Last edited by macmad; 25-01-12 at 04:37 PM.

ok, then since this is obviously not a for sale post .. it is now closed.
    good luck on future sales...
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D