Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: FS - Provari V2.5 Mini, Nahualon, Luna + RSM Drip tips.

  1. #1
    666
    666 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bairnsdale, VIC
    Posts
    348

    FS - Provari V2.5 Mini, Nahualon, Luna + RSM Drip tips.

    Some item up for sale, more bills to cover.

    Provari V2.5 mini, recently bought from here, Immaculate as new and unused. button has matt sheen like new.
    White with blue LED, white 18500 extension cap, original box and papers. stunning Provari, 10/10, reluctant sale.
    $130 including express post, buyer pays pp fees

    Nahualon genesis atomizer, 8.5/10, another reluctant sale
    $130 express included, buyer covers pp fees

    Drip tip pair. 1x Cosmic Innovations, Lunar, serial numbered. 1X RSM dripping tip, 6mm bore. Both as new, selling as pair
    $25 delivered, standard letter post.


    Sorry unable to add images.



    Cheers and thanks

    666
    Last edited by 666; 03-09-15 at 10:45 PM.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    Some item up for sale, more bills to cover.

    Provari V2.5 mini, recently bought from here, Immaculate as new and unused. button has matt sheen like new.
    White with blue LED, white 18500 extension cap, original box and papers. stunning Provari, 10/10, reluctant sale.
    $150 including express post, buyer pays pp fees

    Nahualon genesis atomizer, 8.5/10, another reluctant sale
    $140 express included, buyer covers pp fees

    Drip tip pair. 1x Cosmic Innovations, Lunar, serial numbered. 1X RSM dripping tip, 6mm bore. Both as new, selling as pair
    $25 delivered, standard letter post.


    Sorry unable to add images.



    Cheers and thanks

    666
    Was that the Provari from Mallee. Is there some extras included
    666 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    666
    666 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bairnsdale, VIC
    Posts
    348
    Yes it was from Mallee Chrisscross, comes boxed with genuine white extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Was that the Provari from Mallee. Is there some extras included

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    Yes it was from Mallee Chrisscross, comes boxed with genuine white extension
    Why did the price go up so much. It's very pretty

    Provari mini
    308hjute and Tom Drake like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  5. #5
    666
    666 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bairnsdale, VIC
    Posts
    348
    Thanks for posting the link, my mistake, i'il change the price woops, i though i had paid 150 actually.

    Yes it is pretty, i like it myself and wouldnt mind keeping it really, the gf decided she liked her old black scratched one and didnt need a new one after me buying it for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Why did the price go up so much. It's very pretty

    Provari mini
    Fatman and Tom Drake like this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    Thanks for posting the link, my mistake, i'il change the price woops, i though i had paid 150 actually.

    Yes it is pretty, i like it myself and wouldnt mind keeping it really, the gf decided she liked her old black scratched one and didnt need a new one after me buying it for her.
    No probs. I just remember the thread because I put a pic of mine in there.
    666 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Vic,up near the Murray
    Posts
    17,897
    Good result ... That's what community is all about GLWS
    Tom Drake and 666 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

    Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011


    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

  8. #8
    666
    666 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bairnsdale, VIC
    Posts
    348
    memory issues Chrisscross, i remember selling mums old one about a year ago for 150, got the prices mixed in my mind somehow it seems, i should have looked back at Mallees post

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    No probs. I just remember the thread because I put a pic of mine in there.
    Crisscross likes this.

  9. #9
    666
    666 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Bairnsdale, VIC
    Posts
    348
    Thanks Fatman, i'll look back next time to be sure and save making a fool out of myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Good result ... That's what community is all about GLWS

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    301
    666 - mate - you have not made a fool of yourself at all!
    In fact you've shown you are a great member of AVF!
    As soon as the item / sale history was pointed out, you fixed it in a quick and humble way.
    GLWS

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:58 PM.