Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

[WTB] Uwell Crown Tank and Coils.

Hi guys, as the title states I'm looking for one of these bad boys. If you got one lying around shoot me a price. Cheers

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

AVF Regular
    Yes, that's the one I was just seeing if anyone has one lying around before going down that way. But thanks

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Yeah the crown is on my ever increasing list of tanks I wanna get, I've watched a few reviews and was kinda under the impression it was relatively new.

AVF Regular
    Look like this your lucky day

Uwell Crown
    4 x .25 ss dual coils
    4 x .15 Ni 200 coils (warning-need temp control for these)
    1 x 1.2 ss coil
    1 x 1.5 ss coil
    All coils new, used this bad boy for like 5 minutes decided sub ohm is not 4 me... too much airflow and prefer mouth to lung hits which these don't do well
    Swap for something? nautilus mini preferred or make me an offer...

AVF Regular
    Hi mate, I'm definitely interested but a couple of things: you need your location to be up on your profile and name your price since we are more a community here that help eachother rather then an auction site. I might also have some atties for mouth to lung. I will name a few tonight depending on your location since I'm going overseas this Saturday. Cheers

AVF Regular
    Hey mate

Yeah sorry mate new to the forum.
    I'm in Melbourne so not sure this is going to work to get to you by Saturday.
    $40 plus postage for the lot would be ok. Half price for 5 minutes use.

AVF Regular
    Shoot... Wish you were in Sydney mate! If you send it express first thing tomorrow morning it should make it here on Friday, not? I also have Smok Micro GDC and Ego One Mini with no coils but in great condition to part with. Happy to pay for it too. Anyone with more experience about the express postage from Melbourne to Sydney? Any comments?

AVF Regular
    Nah not really interested in those tanks cheers anyway.. I work with freight all the time and never make a guarantee something will be there when they say it will.. You going overseas long? Don't mind hanging on to it to help u out? Better it go to a good home than someone just buying it cos it's cheap.. I have to work tomorrow so can't send it anyway or is there someone else I can send it to while your away? Up to you mate..

AVF Regular
    It's only for 2 weeks but I don't really wanna make you wait, it feels kinda unfair to me. I'm gonna talk to a couple of mates of mine and let you know where to ship tomorrow. Cheers mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast