Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Berrylicious Doubler from Steam E-Cigs

Super Moderator

Berrylicious Doubler from Steam E-Cigs

Hey all,

Steam E-Cigs is sold out of Berrylicious and it's the only flavour I vape so I was wondering if anyone had some that they don't want, like or need that they could sell to me? Leave me a message if you have some and would like to off load it please

AVF Regular
    must be 1 hell of a juice if thats all you vape. Hope they make more, cant wait to try some now.

Super Moderator
    You have my sympathies. I kust found out a couple of days ago that juicewhore has stopped making strawberry cheesecake. It's been my adv for about 3 years. Now I'm really not sure what to do
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    You have my sympathies. I kust found out a couple of days ago that juicewhore has stopped making strawberry cheesecake. It's been my adv for about 3 years. Now I'm really not sure what to do
    Maybe see if they'll give you the recipe? Cant hurt to ask if they're no longer selling it.
    giruvian likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Buy all the last of there stock
    Still listed

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey guys, Mods feel free to remove this post if its breaching any rules. Berrylicious isn't disappearing, just waiting for some concentrates...
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Hey all,

Steam E-Cigs is sold out of Berrylicious and it's the only flavour I vape so I was wondering if anyone had some that they don't want, like or need that they could sell to me? Leave me a message if you have some and would like to off load it please
    I've just re-read the juice rules, and I think Aussie doublers are ok.

I've just offered ElDubya my unopened 30ml doubler, but I still love my Berrylicious, so if anyone has some they won't be vaping and/or a larger volume, feel free!

With any luck the Steamers will have it back in stock by the time I go to their vape meet.
    Crisscross and disley like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Super Moderator
    Yeah, I rang them yesterday to enquire about more Berrylicious and they informed me they have been waiting a month or so for stuff they ordered from overseas to make more, and I was shattered I will be buying a LARGE bottle when they have it in stock again for sure .... Hopefully soon.

Another kind member is posting me out some doubler so I am all set until the Steamers get their shipment and I can order again.

Cheers all.

AVF Regular
    Mmmmmmmm..........berrylicious.........

AVF Regular
    I'm pretty certain I gave mine away - I'll see if I have anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast