Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: EOI Atlantis 1.0 ohm coiks

AVF Regular

EOI Atlantis 1.0 ohm coiks

Hey folks,

I have a bunch of the Atlantis 1.0ohm coils, looking to either sell them or to swap them for 0.5-0.4 ohm coils.

The 1.0 just don't work too well on my device and need a bit more wattage than I can provide. Anyone interested in a buy or swap?

I'd prefer to sell though. They are all packaged, purchased from Brian at Vapeking. I've got over 30. I'm happy to sell at a loss, was thinking 75% of retail postage included (plus paypal fees if your preferred method is paypal)

Kind regards,
    Paul

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
    Leadership is solving problems.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.
    Either case is a failure of leadership

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    Won't 0.5n ohm coils need even more power, so will be worse on your mod than these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Hey folks,

I have a bunch of the Atlantis 1.0ohm coils, looking to either sell them or to swap them for 0.5-0.4 ohm coils.

The 1.0 just don't work too well on my device and need a bit more wattage than I can provide. Anyone interested in a buy or swap?

I'd prefer to sell though. They are all packaged, purchased from Brian at Vapeking. I've got over 30. I'm happy to sell at a loss, was thinking 75% of retail postage included (plus paypal fees if your preferred method is paypal)

Kind regards,
    Paul

Big Kahuna likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well I have no idea what Aspire did. But, not joking here, their 1.0ohm coils are recommended at 40-50 watt and the 0.5ohm are 20-30, I honestly have no idea how that works because it technically is the opposite of ohms law or whatever it is (I don't know much about it).

The 0.5 work perfectly but the 1.0, even at 40 watts, seems to be a cool vape, not very strong yet the 0.5 at 40 is nice and warm and is comparable at 30-32.5 watts as what the 1.0 is at 40.

The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    They have probably used the same gauge wire for the 0.5 and 1ohm coils, just more of it in the 1ohm coil. A common misconception seems to be that regardless of the gauge of wire used a lower ohm coil will always be able to handle more power but it is not the case. If I make a 0.5ohm coil from 26g kanthal and a 1ohm coil from 26g kanthal the 1ohm coil will be able to handle much more power as there is twice as much wire to heat up and twice as much surface area, the 0.5ohm coil will work better at lower wattages as it will heat up much faster than the 1ohm coil.
    Big Kahuna, LimeB, Timm4h and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info jb!

J_B_86 likes this.

General Colin Powell

AVF Regular
    I've got a friend who may be interested in these. If you can provide a price, I'll phone him and find out. Cheers!
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    I've got a friend who may be interested in these. If you can provide a price, I'll phone him and find out. Cheers!
    if he buys them all, then i will sell them at $14 per full pack of 5 and any leftovers that don't consist a full pack he can have for free.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

General Colin Powell

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    if he buys them all, then i will sell them at $14 per full pack of 5 and any leftovers that don't consist a full pack he can have for free.
    Presuming there are 6 packs of five at $14, thats $84 which includes postage. How much if I was to pick them up? Also, are these the V2 Atlantis coils?
    Big Kahuna likes this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Yep they are V2, I'm in the Northern suburbs, I'm mobility impaired so I can't meet you anywhere further than a 15 minute drive unfortunately. Spine is stuffed for six packs (which I'm fairly sure is what I have)

Pick up I'll do 80 flat.

General Colin Powell

AVF Regular
    I included postage because I don't actually have to pay for it, I got a stack of eparcels from an old office that was cleaned out.

General Colin Powell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast